X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Killa Pand
    Chris Paul would be dumb to stay in New Orleans at this point. the only time you even hear their name brought is up is when they're trying to dump salary. If Paul overcomes his team's shitty ownership then he has to get past all the teams in the west. Then he has to get past teams like Miami and maybe Boston where other stars came together.

Even if Hornet's management got their shit together it'd be a while before NO managed to build a team that had a legit shot at winning the west, let alone the NBA title.

What would this accomplish? He's already in a shitty place and why would the other team trade for him knowing that he'll just opt out in a couple years and bounce on them?
    The fact that CP3 missed 80% of last season with injury is a good reason why he hasn't gotten much recognition. Miami turned into contenders overnight. You just need the plethora of money and the right situation. The Hornets have a real shot at Melo if CP3 stays. The thing is if he plays out his contract and then he leaves I wouldn't be so distraught about him. CP3 is a good man and this is a little out of character for him.

Comment

• DomePatrol
      Urdnot Style
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Killa Pand

What would this accomplish? He's already in a shitty place and why would the other team trade for him knowing that he'll just opt out in a couple years and bounce on them?
      Its just me being bitter. Thats all.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

espn reports that CP3 perfers the Magic over the Knicks
        The Orlando Magic have replaced the New York Knicks as the top team on Chris Paul's wish list of destinations, according to league sources.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Saw that last night. He really wants to play with D12 and that would be awesome. I'd like to him play for the Knicks because I'd love for him to play with Amare and that would give reason for Melo to come next season.

Either way though, I'll be happy as long as he doesn't stay in NOLA. No offense to Hornets fans...

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

lmao

NBA soon to be a 6 team league

Comment

• Realist
              • Mar 2009

Hope the Magic can pull that off.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                Sitting on the Sidelines
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Kanye
                My one question for you is why are you a Heat fan when you live in Green Bay?

LolBandwagon.
                he's an lebron james fan

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

I'm a player fan in the NBA. LeBron and Wade are 2 of my top 3.

Comment

• Golden Taters
                    RIP West
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by KNUBBRON JAMES
                    This is pissing me off. I hate the fucking NBA and what it has now become. As a Hornets fan this is like I am being stabbed in the chest repeatedly by a rusty machete. I am a Hornets fan 1st and and CP3 fan second. CP3 is my favorite player, but if he leaves I am pretty much gonna not support the NBA ever again. The Hornets front office and injuries is the reason the Hornets are in such a hole. After next season they get so many contracts off the books that they will be able to afford to pay someone in free agency, but this is really fucking me up.
                    The city of Seattle thanks this post.

Comment

• KNUBB
                      WHITE RONDO
                      • Jun 2009

Comment

• Realist
                        • Mar 2009

Ok so I guess Orlando may have to wait a little while longer to get paul...

Comment

Working...