• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Leftwich
    WVU beating Georgetown... NICE!
    Georgetown never beats WVU, it's actually pretty disgusting how bad they own them.

Funny hearing the announcers talk about 'upset' even though WVU was -3 and playing at home.

Comment

• Herm
      Boomshakalaka
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayRock
      NOTRE DAME FUCKIN WON

HELL YES MOTHERFUCKERS
      Congrats on being Ricky's DirtyBirds.

I hope little Ricky gets the WKU job because hes a damn good recruiter and his daddy would be losing a good one.

Comment

• Leftwich
        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        Georgetown never beats WVU, it's actually pretty disgusting how bad they own them.

Funny hearing the announcers talk about 'upset' even though WVU was -3 and playing at home.
        Don't steal my thunder.

Originally posted by Tailback U
        It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Herm
          Boomshakalaka
          • Oct 2008

A kentucky fan dressed a ref hit the halftime $10,000 shot. kroger was refusing to pay the man saying "his foot was on the line" . The power of the fans on twitter calling for everyone to boycott Kroger and shop elsewhere made them change their minds with the quickness. "Referee man" as hes known to the fans will now be getting his 10k check from Kroger.

Comment

• Rudi
            #CyCueto
            • Nov 2008

Big win for the Flyers today

Comment

• Woy
              RIP West
              • Dec 2008

Former All-American Khem Birch will transfer to UNLV.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Blick
                The Judge
                • Mar 2009

Baylor at K-State tonight at OOD.

Baylor is the more impressive team from an athletic standpoint and I fully expect more highlight dunk shots from the Bears, but I think K-State can junkyard their way to a win.

Feeling good after the win over Mizzou on Saturday.

Comment

• Herm
                  Boomshakalaka
                  • Oct 2008

I like this thread because i get updates on RMU, KState , Gonzaga, LSU and other teams i would otherwise pay no attention to. G

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Louisville is hurting right now. Blown out of the building by Providence, four straight losses since being ranked #4.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                      aka Reece
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      Louisville is hurting right now. Blown out of the building by Providence, four straight losses since being ranked #4.
                      what the fuck is going on? they have some key player hurt?
                      Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                      Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Herm
                        Boomshakalaka
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mogriffjr
                        what the fuck is going on? they have some key player hurt?
                        they were all smoke and mirrors. They only played two ranked teams georgetown and Kentucky and lost both. Their best win was against Vandy without Festes Ezeli who is their entire post presence on O and D. Louisville only managed to beat vandy by 2 in overtime and it was played at the Yummy Court.

If i were Louisville AD Tom Jurich i would let Ricky Sr go and let Richard Pitino take over the team. he is the one bringing the decent recruits in anway not Daddy.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

I was SHOCKED when Vitale said during the Kentucky game that there was no way Louisville was the fourth best team in the country. Not because I disagreed, but because Vitale normally isn't that blunt in a negative way.

Comment

• Herm
                            Boomshakalaka
                            • Oct 2008

Warner Louisville has some talent I think they can right the ship and likely still make the tourney. I dont think they contend for a big east regular season crown, but you never know who gets hot come conference tourney time.

The knock on Pitino to recruits is that nobody really improves while at school at UofL. Samardo Samuels came in as a 5 star top ranked PF and went undrafted by the time they were finished square pegging him. Countless other recruits have had high profiles and just fizzled out in Pitino's system. Francisco Garcia is the one exception to this rule he really shined in Pitino's system and improved every year he was there.

Blunder after blunder have plagued Louisville with guys like Derrick Caracter, Justin Coleman, Robert Sallie, Donta Smith, Terrence Jennings, Sebastien Telfair, Brandon Bender and countless others. All these guys were very highly sought recruits who either played very little or none for Louisville after commmitting due to grades, draft early entries, criminal enterprises, or just flat out being headcases.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Yeah it seems like this Pitino team is short on talent. Peyton Siva doesn't scare anybody. The patented Pitino press hasn't really slowed anyone down the last few years, either.

Every Big East team goes through a funk at some point trying to run that gauntlet, i'm not writing them off, but they sure do have the look of a fake team right now.

Comment

• Rudi
                                #CyCueto
                                • Nov 2008

fuck brandon paul.

Comment

Working...