X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herm
    Boomshakalaka
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayRock
    Big week coming up for IU. They should win Thursday vs. Minnesota and will likely lose Sunday @tOSU, but I'd at least like them to stay in it down the stretch and have a chance to win at the end. Any loss by double-digits would be a disappointment.
    Tubby's boys have a talented roster but they pick their spots when they want to show up. I wouldnt be surprised if they are a sweet 16 team or a NIT first round loser.

Comment

• Dan The Man
      Dip My Balls In It
      • Mar 2009

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

ARE YOU

Comment

• Woy
          RIP West
          • Dec 2008

MIKE RICE SAYS EAT HIS DICK PITT

39 points...at fucking home? God, this team is fucking atrocious. The ACC doesn't even want you anymore.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Woy
            RIP West
            • Dec 2008

Quinnipiac 78, Robert Morris 76

FUCK YOU JAMES JOHNSON GRADUATE ALREADY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SHOW UP AGAINST US

...now that I got that out of me, I'll discuss the actual game briefly.

Johnson destroyed us once again, leading all scorers with 22 points (4-6 3PT). We actually held a 8-point lead after the first half, but gave up 51 including all four threes to Johnson in the second half. It was absolutely pathetic.

Velton Jones also had 22 points, but was only 5-17 from the field and missed his first nine shots. He struggled for the second straight game, which ended up both as losses. We were awful from behind the arc most of the contest, but hit some shots late to make the score look more respectable.

Two straight NEC losses against two teams that we're more talented than... disappointing to say the least. These fucks need a wake-up call otherwise the best start in school history might end in an early conference tourney loss.

RMU hosts a decent Sacred Heart squad on Saturday. Can't sleepwalk through most of the game and expect to win it.

Comment

• Herm
              Boomshakalaka
              • Oct 2008

Crazy game vs Auburn last night Marquis Teague gave a player a nut tap on his way up on a jumper. A player threw a haymaker at Anthony Davis in a scrum. Teague got a flagrant no other flagrants called but Auburn it was a physical game.

Comment

• Herm
                Boomshakalaka
                • Oct 2008

Jayrock downplayed Minnesota just like i downplayed IU.

Rodney Williams and the Tubsters knock off IU in Assembly Hall. Tubby Smith is reviled by about half the UK fanbase but ill never count a team of his out.

Box score for the Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Indiana Hoosiers NCAAM game from January 12, 2012 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Herm
                  Boomshakalaka
                  • Oct 2008

I laughed at the Cuonzo Martin hire for UT at first but i think he's going to end up being decent for them. UT plays hard and they are giving a much more talented Miss St team all they can handle right now in Starkville.

Comment

• Argath
                    $2 whore
                    • Apr 2009

Duke had the quite the scare against Virginia tonight, they pretty much handed UVA the game on a silver platter and UVA choked.

On a side note, Maryland is currently 4th in the conference behind the big dogs Duke, UNC, and UVA. Fuck everyone at ESPN for picking Maryland to finish last in the ACC, this team is decent and we're only going to get better. A good freshmen pair between Nick Faust and Alex Len plus they're adding a great recruiting class next year with a much needed center and small forward. Plus Stoglin is only a Soph and is putting up 20+ ppg this season. This team could easily be battling for an ACC championship in 2 years.

Edit: In fact, the only big hit we're losing this year is Sean Mosely but Faust should be able to step into the role just fine and we've already signed another guard who should provide some depth off the bench, not that we really need it at the position.

Comment

• Blick
                      The Judge
                      • Mar 2009

Frank Martin's halftime and post-game interviews are a treat. I wish there were more of them available.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeJprIe6RPc"]Frank's not happy - YouTube[/ame]

Angry Frank makes me :laughing:

Comment

• Herm
                        Boomshakalaka
                        • Oct 2008

Jarnell Stokes 5 star mid term enrollee is making his debut right now for UT against Kentucky. This dude is a beast im mad UK didnt have a scholly for him. Cal told two walkons they could have schollies 2nd semester so he didnt have room for stokes.

I thought UT was NIT bound but with the toughness they are playing with and now getting stokes enrolled and playing i think they are a tourney team.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayRock
                          Dick Vitale just said easily the best game he's called in the past 10 years was IU/UK, if not his entire career.

Groan me NAHSTE. Groan me Woy. Groan me Goblinslayer.

Best atmosphere in sports history.
                          Having Dick Vitale in your corner is always good for your credibility.

Comment

• Woy
                            RIP West
                            • Dec 2008

Robert Morris 70, Sacred Heart 67

A much-needed win for RMU does come with some disappointment, as the Colonials again gave away a double-digit second half lead and struggled to defend the three (12-24). Thankfully the Pioneers didn't know how to defend the three very well either (9-19) as Coron Williams' 4-6 performance (20 points overall) led the way.

RMU travels to Jersey for a Thursday/Saturday tilt against Fairleigh Dickinson and Monmouth. Two easy winnable games before Long Island comes calling on the 26th.

Comment

• Argath
                              $2 whore
                              • Apr 2009

LOL UNC

Overrated!

Comment

• NAHSTE
                                Probably owns the site
                                • Feb 2009

LSU falls to 1-2 in the SEC with a 9-point loss to Arkansas. Tough to see, but the Hogs seem to be pretty tough this year.

11-6 overall... not great, but not horrible either.

Comment

Working...