X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwfisch
    No longer a noob
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    ESPN said some of the Heat players were talking about how they would limit Lin to 10 points.

2 pts.

1-5 shooting

6 turnovers.

:gayrod:

Comment

• Loco
      Noob
      • Aug 2010

Lebron is 3 blocks shy of a 5X5, he'd be the first since Andre Kirilenko in 2006

Comment

• nwfisch
        No longer a noob
        • Jul 2011

Reporting facts gets groans here.

Interesting.

Comment

• nwfisch
          No longer a noob
          • Jul 2011

I don't like this Linsanity stuff, but I always want to see Miami lose.

Comment

• DSGB101MM
            Noob
            • Jul 2009

Yeah I'm a Heat fan.....but I wasn't even kinda impressed with Lin. First time I've watched him play. Maybe the hype of the game got to him, but as a PG you gotta make better decisions.................

D'Antionio needs to be fired, he has no concept of a rotation, A'mare wouldve gave them a better chance in this game than Jeffries or Candler. Both was none factors but got more mins than Amare???????? B. Davis didnt have a good game but he managed the offense alot better with less turnovers. Just my 2cents........like I said before alot of offense but no one wants to play a lick of defense!!!!!!!

Comment

• Rudi
              #CyCueto
              • Nov 2008

lol I can't wait to see everyone jump off the bandwagon because of 1 game against one of the best teams in the league.

Shit will be just like when Tebow lost to the Lions.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DSGB101MM
                Yeah I'm a Heat fan.....but I wasn't even kinda impressed with Lin. First time I've watched him play. Maybe the hype of the game got to him, but as a PG you gotta make better decisions.................

D'Antionio needs to be fired, he has no concept of a rotation, A'mare wouldve gave them a better chance in this game than Jeffries or Candler. Both was none factors but got more mins than Amare???????? B. Davis didnt have a good game but he managed the offense alot better with less turnovers. Just my 2cents........like I said before alot of offense but no one wants to play a lick of defense!!!!!!!
                I'm not a Knicks fan, but those were an awful lot of matter of fact conclusions from a guy who hasn't watched the team play in 6 weeks. I missed the game tonight, but Lin is still essentially a rookie. Kids going to take his lumps and when you're playing a team that is throwing line after line of premier defenders at you, it's bound to happen.

Comment

• Chrispy
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rudi
                  lol I can't wait to see everyone jump off the bandwagon because of 1 game against one of the best teams in the league.

Shit will be just like when Tebow lost to the Lions.
                  If people do, = them

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

The Heat played a ton of pressure on Lin, another one of those firsts Lin will experience and have to grow from. Get it out of the way now.

Knicks lost because of the 3rd quarter, sloppily. Have to be consistent for 4 qtrs.

Get some practices under their belt, some rest, and prepare for a tough schedule after the break.

Comment

• GangstaE
                      No longer a noob
                      • Feb 2009

Knicks have been playing with Zero practice time and a whole new roster once again, Honestly the Heat should of blown us out by whole lot more than that. Lin had a bad game and hasn't seen this type of D. He couldn't play aggressive like he has been doing and looked very tentative.

Ill take this as a learning lesson, the Knicks sure do look scary if everything starts to work out well. I liked seeing Melo on the block after the pick and roll wasn't working, He missed some passes but i want him to be aggressive since he won't to much of a factor in the pick and roll this way he gets his shots.

Comment

• Rayman
                        Spic 'n Spanish
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
                        How does your PF have 6 turnovers? How does that happen?
                        When he dribbles, bad things happen.

On that note, Lin picked up his dribble way too early and way too often tonight. Miami just threw the trap at him relentless. Hopefully he learns to adjust to it.

But what Miami did is really not all that complicated, it's how you stop the pick and roll.

Plus, that team is fast as all hell.

Comment

• DSGB101MM
                          Noob
                          • Jul 2009

Yeah I'll say its a learnig curve for Lin, but as a coach you had to see he wan't on his game. So he shouldve turned to his big two Melo and Amar which he did not. He should have played Amare with Novak on the wing. The way Novak was hitting 3 and the threat Amare has coming off the pick would have gave us more problems than Candler in PNR.
                          The Knicks has lot of potential.....WTF happen to B. Walker put him the starting lineup and have JR come of the bench. Fields is a crutch

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DSGB101MM
                            Yeah I'll say its a learnig curve for Lin, but as a coach you had to see he wan't on his game. So he shouldve turned to his big two Melo and Amar which he did not. He should have played Amare with Novak on the wing. The way Novak was hitting 3 and the threat Amare has coming off the pick would have gave us more problems than Candler in PNR.
                            The Knicks has lot of potential.....WTF happen to B. Walker put him the starting lineup and have JR come of the bench. Fields is a crutch
                            Walker is hurt. Fields is a crutch? How so?

Comment

• ralaw
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
                              Wow... 1-11 from the field and 8 TOs to match the 8 points he put up in 34 minutes.

It will be interesting to see if Miami just gave the rest of the NBA the blueprint on stopping this guy or it was just a bump in the road.
                              The league is catching on to Lin's game....as Melo' said Lin is on the scouting report. As I mentioned earlier Miami wanted to send a message to the Lin and the Knicks and they did. However, when Miami has everything going they are the best defensive team in the league and that shouldn't be overlooked. Miami did things to Lin that other teams don't have the personel to do. Lin will be okay....he just needs to learn from it, which he will. I really wish the league didn't force him into all-star weekend, because he could use the rest.

Comment

• ralaw
                                Posts too much
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                                Walker is hurt. Fields is a crutch? How so?
                                When Walker returns he's going to struggle for minutes as Smith has taken most of his minutes and rightfuly so.

Comment

Working...