New York Knicks 2013-14 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theMINI
    • Nov 2008

I think Baron Davis just paralyzed a man.

Comment

• jeffx
      • Jun 2009

Knicks on their way to another loss.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
        #42 G.O.A.T.
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DJ Rhude
        Yeah the TOs are an issue....I said that right when this Linsanity craze started, they are alarming and won't cut it against the elite teams.......I hope all this ish calms down and he settles down into being a decent playmaker.....I rolled my eyes when people started comparing him to Nash.....I mean really? I'm old enough not to fall for premature hype especially after 7 games.....
        15 minutes of fame is up

I just hope Lin finds himself and settles into being a solid PG....the expectations everyone put on him was insane and unrealistic

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

Brandon Jennings, Jrue Holiday, Derrick Rose - it's going to be a fun next few days.

Comment

• GangstaE
            No longer a noob
            • Feb 2009

Melo and Amare need to step up and play better D when they aren't on there Offensive game. I wish Lin was more aggressive like he was before but this team need to get its act together and step up.

There are no more excuses we have all the pieces in place, maybe we have too many lazy players but they are talented

Comment

• jeffx
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by GangstaE
              There are no more excuses we have all the pieces in place, maybe we have too many lazy players but they are talented
              Bottom line, Pringles has to go. Let's see how these cats respond to a real coach who holds players accountable.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Nothing more than a .500 team.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                  True Blue
                  • Feb 2009

why do you guys call him pringles?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• jeffx
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                      Nothing more than a .500 team.
                      You mean a below .500 team. Last night was a disgraceful performance. Knicks got killed on the offensive glass and the defense was pitiful. Davis taunting the Bucks sideline when the Knicks were losing, Smith sulking - this team is a fucking joke, including Pringles. It's not working with him & Carmelo. Get a new coach who can figure out how to fit Anthony in this offense.

Comment

• Dan The Man
                        Dip My Balls In It
                        • Mar 2009

Comment

• jeffx
                          • Jun 2009

Another disgrace at the Garden. Fifth loss in a row, tomorrow in Chicago will be the sixth. But every loss is another nail in Pringles' coffin, so there is a silver lining to this. Carmelo & Amar'e aren't blameless - they're not stepping up like stars should, but I have to see how this team plays for a REAL coach. A coach who can adjust his system to the talent he has. A coach who holds everyone accountable, not just Toney Douglas & Bill Walker.

Linsanity is officially over. The NBA has figured him out, and the kid is struggling big time.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jeffx
                            but I have to see how this team plays for a REAL coach. A coach who can adjust his system to the talent he has. A coach who holds everyone accountable, not just Toney Douglas & Bill Walker.
                            Couldn't have said it better.

The D'Antoni w/ Melo experiment has failed and there is no other way to argue. Get him out of here already. That's not to say Woodson would have them playing tremendously but we know what doesn't work.

What kind of offensive system did Woodson have in Cleveland? Or was it just get the ball to LBJ at all costs?

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                              aka Reece
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                              Couldn't have said it better.

The D'Antoni w/ Melo experiment has failed and there is no other way to argue. Get him out of here already. That's not to say Woodson would have them playing tremendously but we know what doesn't work.

What kind of offensive system did Woodson have in Cleveland? Or was it just get the ball to LBJ at all costs?
                              I thought Woodson was in ATL???
                              Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                              Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mogriffjr
                                I thought Woodson was in ATL???
                                Ownership pushed him on D'Antoni to have a defensive minded coach. He's an assistant with NY.

Comment

Working...