X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shayn•Da•Pain
    Laughs Unlimited
    • Nov 2008

Donald Sterling receives lifetime ban and $2.5M fine for racist comments

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...#ixzz2zzOpZ7Pp
    sigpic
  • PP
    • Feb 2010

bit his gf is 1/2 black... lol

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

I don't know how the NBA can let this pass without serious sanctions against Sterling. This is 2014 and he is acting like it is 1914. I feel bad for all of the players on the Clippers that are playing their asses off for a man that thinks they should be coming in through the kitchen to get in the arena.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Love how the story refers to his past behavior as ALLEGED racism.

Short of joining the KKK and going all Michael Richards on camera, his social beliefs are pretty well known at this point.

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

Empire's right. No one should be surprised by this fool, but WTF is up with his black/mexican gf? Talk about no self-respect. Guess the money is too good.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
            Grind.
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jeffx
            Empire's right. No one should be surprised by this fool, but WTF is up with his black/mexican gf? Talk about no self-respect. Guess the money is too good.
            Interesting but this is nothing new.

Historically white men in this country have had plenty of attraction to our women, and they are ashamed of it, which is why they project it onto blacks and convince themselves they need to protect their women from us.

I personally wonder if this could effect the clippers in Free Agency in future seasons. Like Bill pointed out, I wonder how the Clipper's players feel about this.

Comment

• Glenbino
              Jelly and Ice Cream
              • Nov 2009

Might be one of the LEAST racist things Sterling has ever done

Comment

• jeffx
                • Jun 2009

Even Cliven Bundy thinks Donald Sterling is over the top.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

I listened to the entire 9 minute audio, and racism aside, Sterling just sounds like an uneducated dipshit. How did this guy become successful? Is he an heir?

Also, his "girlfriend" comes off worse than him. A dumb 20-something black woman, apologizing to him so she can keep sucking his wrinkly peen in order to keep her allowance. Pathetic.

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Magic Johnson is the wrong person in the LA area to have working against you if you are in the basketball business-

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

Snoop lit Sterling up

91K likes, 23K comments - snoopdogg on June 15, 2015: "Message !! To the owner of the la clippers !! Ubitchu".

Comment

• Influence
                        King George
                        • Jun 2012

Dude has always been a prick, nothing new here really.
                        The Original

Comment

• Houston
                          Back home
                          • Oct 2008

So he's fine with his girlfriend sleeping with other people as long as she doesn't "broadcast" it on Twitter?

Interesting...

Comment

• MrBill
                            Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Houston
                            So he's fine with his girlfriend sleeping with other people as long as she doesn't "broadcast" it on Twitter?

Interesting...
                            Do you really this his old ass believes he is satisfying that woman's needs? Most of the time these old men are fine with their girlfriends getting what they need physically as long as they keep it out of their faces.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

So she took a picture with Magic Johnson at some point, which is part of what set this off.

I think Cookie should give Magic a hall pass to bang that half breed, to give Sterling the AIDS.

Comment

Working...