X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ralaw
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by corbin
    Fuck you Chad Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Terrel Owens, and Brandon Marshall. I hope you all get ran over by a mack truck.
    I
    IMO Boldin doesn't have any business being in that group.

Comment

• Goober
      Needs a hobby
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Macken
      i want him to go somewhere else where we can see his true potential
      lol. Are you just a dumb ass or what? Marshall had every chance to show his true potential the last two years.

Comment

• steeljake
        6 rings...
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by dboy_dc
        Then why'd the Bills pick him up?

He'll get traded but the type of contract would be short and sweet. I honestly think Micky Danny (coach) is rubbing some people there the wrong way. Micky Danny needs to understand that he isnt in New England with Belicheat backing him up anymore.
        the bills gave t.o. a one year deal and he was a free agent so it didnt cost them a player to check it out. one of marshall's issues, besides being a bitch made punk, is that he wants a long term deal, so a short and sweet contract wont make his sandy vag smooth again.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Hasselbeck
          Jus' bout dat action boss
          • Feb 2009

Trade him to Seattle for Deion Branch.. then McDaniels gets an ex Patriot and we screw Denver in the ass sans lube for a second time in 4 months :D
          Originally posted by ram29jackson
          I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Hasselbeck
            • Feb 2009

It's funny that 3 of 4 from this group will quite prolly be in the HoF lol
            None of those guys look like HOF guys to me to be honest. It's way too early to make that call on Marshall though. Boldin has an outside shot if he wears a ring. Even then.. I don't see it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

It's funny that 3 of 4 from this group will quite prolly be in the HoF lol
              wut

Chances are better that *zero* get in than three.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
                I
                IMO Boldin doesn't have any business being in that group.
                I think Boldin is better than all three of those guys.

If i'm starting a team, i'd take Boldin over any of them.

Johnson is a one dimentional deep threat who's career declined rapidly, like most deep threats do.

TO destroys teams and is worthless over the middle with questionable hands.

Marshall is another guy who has questionable hands, and has only produced for a short period of time.

Boldin has glue sticks for hands, is tough as nails, has great size, can run any route effectively, plays hurt...the guy has it all. He's a much more complete player than tthe other three.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Macken
                  i want him to go somewhere else where we can see his true potential
                  I want him to rot at home, suspended without pay.

They gave in to Cutler, they need to show some backbone and send a messege.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bullsfan
                    T.O will get in because of his stats.
                    You forget.. the media votes these guys in.. and a lot of them do not like TO.

The rep of killing 3 teams will not help either.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bullsfan
                      T.O will get in because of his stats.
                      His stats are no bettter than a bunch of other guys in the pass happy era he played in.

He has longevity and TD's on his side. He was never a high volume pass catcher or big yardage guy (in comparison to other HOF caliber guys from his era). His constant presence in the headlines will also help him, because he's been precieved as a bigger star than he really ever was.

His well deserved rep as a team killer and a guy who threw every QB he ever played with under the bus will hurt him badly, as media types hate that sort of thing.

It should also be noted that TO has played with Pro Bowl caliber QB's his entire career (Young, Garcia, McNabb, Romo), yet always complains about them, and always finds a way to alienate them and get kicked off the team as a result.

Comment

• longhornfan
                        Carpe Diem
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        It should also be noted that TO has played with Pro Bowl caliber QB's his entire career (Young, Garcia, McNabb, Romo), yet always complains about them, and always finds a way to alienate them and get kicked off the team as a result.
                        I never really liked the argument about him playing with Pro-Bowl caliber Qb's, because that argument can go both ways. Young had arguable his best statistical year in '98 with Owens. So did Garcia in '01 & '02. Same with McNabb in '04 and Romo in '07.

All of a sudden T.O leaves and these guys still put up good numbers, but no where near what they did with him.

Comment

• dboy_dc
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by glenwillett
                          ^^This

I think McDaniels is trying to make it Foxboro West out in Denver and I like it. That Super Bowl team in New England didn't have any stars at the WR position by any means..
                          I turely believe the same thing but I dont like it. lol

You're right NE started off with no star WR's, but look who's there now. Micky Danny is trying to be like his Godfather on the Pats, but Denver isnt NE... Denver's a run based team. Yea they got some receivers the thing is though the time it takes him to change the identity of Denver, he'll be looking for a job again.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
                            ^^This

I think McDaniels is trying to make it Foxboro West out in Denver and I like it. That Super Bowl team in New England didn't have any stars at the WR position by any means..
                            Oh come on Glen.. none of this would have happened had he not flirted with the idea of getting Matt Cassel the moment he took the job. He had a franchise caliber QB and a very talented WR at this disposal from day one.. and ran off the QB and is working on alienating the WR so much he will likely be gone not too long after.

Cutler and Marshall aren't innocent parties in all of this - but McDaniels ego is a major reason why the Broncos are beginning to spiral out of control. It's different when you let go of guys like David Givens and David Patten.. than Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                              No Chubbies.
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jeffx
                              Come to the Giants, Brandon!!!
                              Broncos love to send stud WR's they dont want to deal with there.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                                No Chubbies.
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
                                Oh come on Glen.. none of this would have happened had he not flirted with the idea of getting Matt Cassel the moment he took the job. He had a franchise caliber QB and a very talented WR at this disposal from day one.. and ran off the QB and is working on alienating the WR so much he will likely be gone not too long after.

Cutler and Marshall aren't innocent parties in all of this - but McDaniels ego is a major reason why the Broncos are beginning to spiral out of control. It's different when you let go of guys like David Givens and David Patten.. than Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.
                                This.

Comment

Working...