X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

I agree with Firsttimer

As an outsider ...... ND have nothing to gain by beating some shitty school in a bowl game and everything to lose .

No need to add to an already dreadful season . Sort the future out

Comment

• Esjay
      Luck2Hilton
      • Feb 2009

What about Chris Petersen? Has he gotten any interest for a big time job yet? If not, why? Boise is stuck in bum fuck egypt and they are undefeated every season. I would love to have him coach my school.

Comment

• FirstTimer
        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Esjay
        What about Chris Petersen? Has he gotten any interest for a big time job yet? If not, why? Boise is stuck in bum fuck egypt and they are undefeated every season. I would love to have him coach my school.
        Not sure. I haven't heard his name at all for any opening.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
          Buckeye For Life
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Esjay
          He doesn't want to leave Boise.

Now, I know you hear this about every other mid-major coach in America, but Peterson has turned down numerous job offers and he really wants to stay there.

Comment

• Esjay
            Luck2Hilton
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sportsbuck
            He doesn't want to leave Boise.

Now, I know you hear this about every other mid-major coach in America, but Peterson has turned down numerous job offers and he really wants to stay there.
            I guess he does have a pretty good gig. Boise is a well known school these days, they can legitimately make the BCS almost every season if they get themselves a big time game (Oregon) at the beginning of the season.

Comment

• FirstTimer
              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

I'm still hearing a lot on Kelly, Patterson, and Stoops. Those really seem to be the only names in the running right now.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                Probably owns the site
                • Feb 2009

For many reasons, this rumor is stupid, and thus I probably shouldn't even post it, but, a thread was started at TigerForums about Miles interviewing at Notre Dame.

I LUL'd at the thought, which is absurd on so many levels.

Having said that, Gary Patterson should be at the top of the list, have you heard his name at all FT?

Comment

• Archer
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

Peterson said he wouldn't leave Boise until his "mission" was complete which is to turn them into a national force that can recruit top talent after he leaves (main objective) .

Michigan might actually be good by then:bizzaro:

Comment

• NAHSTE
                    Probably owns the site
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Madden4Life
                    Patterson does realize that coaching ND doesn't give him the cake schedule that TCU has, right?
                    TCU has road wins over Clemson and Virginia, and has an average margin of victory of 28 ppg. I'm pretty sure they'd be fine playing any schedule.

Comment

Working...