X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FirstTimer
    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by KoRnStARr

The Colts have a tremendous pass rush while just sending four, the Steelers bring a lot of pressure and heavily rely on Troy to lurk and cover the hole's in the secondary left vacant because of these blitzes. Darren Sharper is essentially the Saints center-fielder, he's great at what he does but isn't asked to do what Troy does.
    LOL at trying to differentiate Troy from Sharper then telling us they have the exact same job. Hint: Center fielders lurk and cover holes in the defense and secondary. That's why the are called center fielders.

You fail.

Comment

• Fox1994
      Posts too much
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
      and browns. the total number of wins of these three power house teams that crushed the only team in nfl history to win 6 rings and the onwers of the number 1 defense in the land just 1 year ago... 9. thats right, 9 wins between them. fuck me. someone better get fired, and before that faggot band wagon riding fan boy bowl cut dipshit kornfaggot comes in here... injuries are not excuses for losing to bad teams... EVER!

I will now stand still and except the beatings from the fans of teams that i have ruthlessly thrashed while my beloved steelers didnt suck. I will be more than man enough to reap what i have sewn. Hey, it's not like we are the Cowboys and we will never get better...
      HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That made this for me. And i appreciate you taking the shit that comes with your team being shit. Hopefully the Steelers will pop back up. I don't really like them, but whatever. Hopefully the Raiders will bounce back, too. Idk... Maybe I'll wake up in a mansion with a couple trillion dollars. Maybe not.

Comment

• SethMode
        Master of Mysticism
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KoRnStARr
        lol @ this cheating at madden shit. i wasn't aware i had a gameshark on when i played the game. you're so dumb when it comes to X's and O's though, i'm sure you feel that when I nano "aka double A gap pressure, or overloading the line" is cheating also, when it reality it's football concepts applied to madden.

4) mendenhall is a bruiser, and no he doesn't always try to cut it outside, you must be thinking of that willie parker guy. he's had a fumbiling issue but that doesn't change the fact that he's a tough runner who DOES have great field vision but if nothings there nothing's there. He had a bad game against the Browns D, but he hardly has any help or an opportunity to get any real rhythm with the horrific play-calling.

The players you mentioned aren't the key cog to their respected defenses or even remotely close to being utilized in the same fashion in which Troy is.

The Colts have a tremendous pass rush while just sending four, the Steelers bring a lot of pressure and heavily rely on Troy to lurk and cover the hole's in the secondary left vacant because of these blitzes. Darren Sharper is essentially the Saints center-fielder, he's great at what he does but isn't asked to do what Troy does.

This defense without Troy IS NOT a great or even really good defense without him in the lineup. I have no shame in at all in admitting that. So yes, I agree with your assessment, you have to question this defense's ability without Troy on the field.

No Troy = no turnovers, no dynamic playmaker, and a huge void in the secondary and most of all now our scheme without him.
        I love when people exceed my expectations for them. In this case, astronomically so. Thank you, Korny, for proving that you are even dumber than you appeared to be on Madden Nation.

Comment

Working...