X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woy
    RIP West
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mogriffjr
    Chris Gamble pretty much said what Len b said...I gotta find the quote but i just saw it on ESPNews.
    "We knew he was going to shut it down. That's what we wanted him to do. That's what we did. ... He'd just give up a lot. Slow down, he's not going deep, not trying to run a route. You can tell, his body language. ... I know everyone who play against him, they can sense that. Once you get into him in the beginning of the game, he shuts it down a little bit."

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Len B
      :moonwalk:
      • Oct 2008

But his back is hurt! He's just injured

Comment

• Bear Pand
        RIP Indy Colts
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Len B
        By the way, Manning averaged 25-33 TD's for his first six seasons, then had his 49 his 7th year. Brady did the same exact thing. I know Manning is better, but I don't think Brady is too far behind when healthy.
        Brady had 3 seasons where he didn't throw 25 TDs before Moss got there.
        Last edited by Bear Pand; 12-14-2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• ram29jackson
          Noob
          • Nov 2008

ya' know, I dont condone poor/ bad behavior. But really, why waste time typing about it ?

the joke is on all of you. The guy takes plays off because he doesn't like the amount of looks he gets from the game plan and still gets paid larger money than most of us may ever see in our lives because he has a talent you dont. And you sit there waisting time typing about it ?

Comment

• Nukleopatra
            Posts a lot
            • Nov 2008

Boldin just quit on a route, which resulted in a pick.

Discuss...

Oh yeah, no one cares - his name isn't Randy Moss.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
              Posts a lot
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Mad_Dog
              does Boldin have a history of quitting on plays and or entire teams?
              Boldin has a history of being a little bitch.

I'll take Randy Moss over Boldin, any day of the week.

Comment

• kbpsu
                next year.
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                Boldin has a history of being a little bitch.

I'll take Randy Moss over Boldin, any day of the week.
                Boldin being a bitch?????? Didnt he come back after getting a fucking skull fracture and play two or so weeks after?

Moss is def. more talented.... but calling Boldin a bitch..... I dont think so.
                RIP HK, JJ

Comment

• Nukleopatra
                  Posts a lot
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kbpsu
                  Boldin being a bitch?????? Didnt he come back after getting a fucking skull fracture and play two or so weeks after?

Moss is def. more talented.... but calling Boldin a bitch..... I dont think so.
                  A tough little bitch.

Maybe a smart one, too, if he gets out of Arizona.

But still a bitch.

Comment

• citizenerased
                    Rugby World Cup Champion
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                    ya' know, I dont condone poor/ bad behavior. But really, why waste time typing about it ?

the joke is on all of you. The guy takes plays off because he doesn't like the amount of looks he gets from the game plan and still gets paid larger money than most of us may ever see in our lives because he has a talent you dont. And you sit there waisting time typing about it ?
                    And yet here you are, typing about how you are so much superior to us because you don't sit around typing about it.

"hahaha"
                    Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Rayman
                      Spic 'n Spanish
                      • Feb 2009

You know who else is a bum?

Izzy.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                        Noob
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
                        And yet here you are, typing about how you are so much superior to us because you don't sit around typing about it.

"hahaha"

correct- I'm not typing about the topic. I'm typing about the the people, typing about the topic . : )

try to say that 10 times fast : )

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                          The Greatest
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
                          Boldin just quit on a route, which resulted in a pick.

Discuss...

Oh yeah, no one cares - his name isn't Randy Moss.
                          you mean the route where the cornerback actually ran in front of Bolden and knocked him off the route?

Comment

• Len B
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Killa Pand
                            Brady had 3 seasons where he didn't throw 25 TDs before Moss got there.
                            And Manning had every season with a Hall of Fame WR and started his career with a running game. What's your point? Because Brady gets targets suddenly we have to hold it against him, whereas Manning's targets are simply cancelled out?

No one is saying Brady is better than Manning, but when you compare the two with similar talent around them, they are not that far off. Brady turned a #2/3 WR in Branch into a legit option.

If we're going to take away Tom's toys, we should at least take away Manning's.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
                              Grind.
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Len B
                              And Manning had every season with a Hall of Fame WR and started his career with a running game. What's your point? Because Brady gets targets suddenly we have to hold it against him, whereas Manning's targets are simply cancelled out?

No one is saying Brady is better than Manning, but when you compare the two with similar talent around them, they are not that far off. Brady turned a #2/3 WR in Branch into a legit option.

If we're going to take away Tom's toys, we should at least take away Manning's.
                              please,

Moss can be more than Harrison ever was or Wayne can aspire to be.

Hell, you can throw a ball into coverage with Moss and honestly expect moss to come down with it, even if he's double covered.

Manning's never had a guy that made plays for him like that.

When can you honestly say you've seen Manning throw a ball like this?

Last edited by ThunderHorse; 12-15-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Len B
                                • Oct 2008

Moss obviously helped Tom Brady break an NFL record, but to say Tom Brady wouldn't throw 30-35 TD's with the offense the Colts have is kind of absurd.

Had I said Brady was better than Manning because of his 50 TD season, then I'd expect you to throw that photo in my face.

Comment

Working...