• Derrville
    Dallas has no coaching...
    • Jul 2009

Goodluck bills

Comment

• Hasselbeck
      Jus' bout dat action boss
      • Feb 2009

Gailey + Ryan Fitzpatrick = Championship.
      Originally posted by ram29jackson
      I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Marley
        Anyone but Erickson
        • Dec 2009

I guess Raiders fans aren't the only ones waiting for their owner to die.

Comment

• bringbackjimmy
          • Oct 2008

Coaches like wade(who has a good enough record to get another job) get job's because they are willing to go be a coordinator and don't really think they should go from HC to HC job like Fassel.

Martz has gone Wade's route, but its backfired as everyone hes worked with can't stand him and he's gone after a yr.

Chan Gailey is a average coach, but he only had 2 years so it's not like he has a huge resume to say he can't be a good coach. He did have a 10 win season(8-0 div) and he never had a losing season..

Comment

• MVP1991
            The Man
            • Feb 2009

Good news for the AFCE

The Golden Turducken
            Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
            Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• NAHSTE
              Probably owns the site
              • Feb 2009

Seriously, how the fuck do these mediocre coaches keep getting work? This is the most uninspiring hire since, well, since Buffalo hired Dick Jauron.

I went to Chan Gailey's camp once at Georgia Tech, dude was so colorless and lacking in personality he was putting me to sleep. And that was just during the 15-minute "Welcome to Camp" spiel. It's no wonder his teams at Tech went 7-5 for five straight seasons.

Somehow, Buffalo continues to deliver a giant bag of poop to their fanbase whenever it's time to "circle the wagons" in a new direction.

Seriously, awful, awful hire. I used to work with a huge Bills fan. I just wish I still worked there so I could see his face this morning, I'm sure he's miserable.
              Last edited by NAHSTE; 01-19-2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

Buffalo is poor they can't afford to buy a top notch coach.

What do you expect?

Once Ralph dies that franchise is as good as gone unfortunately.

Comment

• f16harm
                  -
                  • Feb 2009

I am not even sure LOL is the correct term to explain how I feel about this. Nor can I even echo how awful a hire this is more than has been already stated.

Flat out, Chan Gailey sucks a big fucking cock. How the fuck any person can interview the guy and think he should be your head coach is beyond me. Honestly, the GM should have their head examined.

He sucked dick in Dallas...
                  He sucked dick in Miami as an OC and left to go to GT before he was fired...
                  He sucked dick in college at GT for all intent and purpose...

...so now someone things it would be a swell idea to hire a dick sucker to coach your NFL team already in peril???? LULZ hath been broughteth to infinitius.

Dave fucking Wannstedt would have been a better hire!
                  Last edited by f16harm; 01-19-2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                    gx
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    Wade Phillips coached his first NFL game in 1985, and won his first playoff game last week.

He's the prime example of a guy who hardly ever makes the playoffs, then goes nowhere when he does, yet manages to find jobs with his empty, nothing resume of mediocrity.
                    Wade Phillips is the fucking worst.

He starts Rob Johnson in a playoff game over Doug Flutie after Flutie took the Bills to a 10-6 record. Rob Johnson plays against a JV Colts team and has a good day and good ole Wade starts him the very next week, what bullshit I thought when this went down. The Music City Miracle never happens without Wade Phillips moronic decision...

Comment

• DDRGuido
                      gx
                      • Feb 2009

Buffalo's best finish in the 2010 season will be 8-8

Comment

• Rayman
                        Spic 'n Spanish
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bringbackjimmy
                        Coaches like wade(who has a good enough record to get another job) get job's because they are willing to go be a coordinator and don't really think they should go from HC to HC job like Fassel.

Martz has gone Wade's route, but its backfired as everyone hes worked with can't stand him and he's gone after a yr.

Chan Gailey is a average coach, but he only had 2 years so it's not like he has a huge resume to say he can't be a good coach. He did have a 10 win season(8-0 div) and he never had a losing season..
                        See jimmy? You can make good arguments.

He starts Rob Johnson in a playoff game over Doug Flutie after Flutie took the Bills to a 10-6 record. Rob Johnson plays against a JV Colts team and has a good day and good ole Wade starts him the very next week, what bullshit I thought when this went down. The Music City Miracle never happens without Wade Phillips moronic decision...
                        My understanding is that Wade was pressured into that decision by upper management. Remember, they spent a lot of money on Rob Johnson.
                        Last edited by Rayman; 01-19-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• f16harm
                          -
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                          Buffalo's best finish in the 2010 season will be 8-8
                          when did you start doing standup?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

As a Bills fan I'm disappointed but I see where the hire comes from. He's a puppet who won't blame losing on the owner and GM. Guys like Billick and Martz may have been better hires from a coaching standpoint but they'd be much more problematic for management.

I'm hoping this is just a stopgap until Jon Gruden is willing to return to coaching

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido

One of themost perplexing coaching decisions I can ever remember.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                                gx
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
                                See jimmy? You can make good arguments.

My understanding is that Wade was pressured into that decision by upper management. Remember, they spent a lot of money on Rob Johnson.
                                Never heard that. I was only 13 in 1999 so I wasn't sports savvy back then but that's ridiculous. Johnson was garbage for Jacksonville. He's like a replica of J.P. Losman.

Comment

Working...