• Saluki
            Ball So Hard
            • Oct 2008

Sombodies gunna take a dump in his cleats

Comment

• Tailback U
              No substitute 4 strength.
              • Nov 2008

This will be even better when Bryant officially takes Williams spot and Williams regrets ever making this an issue.

Comment

• Diivox
                It's the other way.
                • Apr 2009

i like it. shows that Bryant wont take anyones shit, least of all the guy he was drafted to replace. Roy probably asked because he would drop his pads. but RW will have plenty of chance to carry them when hes on the bench...

Comment

• Rayman
                  Spic 'n Spanish
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Diivox
                  i like it. shows that Bryant wont take anyones shit, least of all the guy he was drafted to replace. Roy probably asked because he would drop his pads. but RW will have plenty of chance to carry them when hes on the bench...
                  I don't take it as him not taking shit. I take it as him saying he doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but the game at this point. Everything he's said for the last 3 months makes me inclined to believe that's all he cares about right now.

And for that matter, I'd be willing to bet this whole thing is a nonissue tomorrow after he ends up carrying somone's pads anyway.

Blame this nonsense on the stupid frat boy mentality. I hated it when I played and I never did it when I was an upperclassman. Roy also made a comment about vets taking rookies' credit cards and running them up. Because nothing builds team chemistry like credit card fraud.

At the end of the day, just like everything else surrounding Dez Bryant, this is much ado about nothing.

Has Demaryius Thomas learned how to run an out route yet?
                  Last edited by Rayman; 07-25-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Tailback U
                    • Nov 2008

Williams is acting like the rookie by going to the press and threatening that credit card shit.

Do you think the team thinks Bryant is acting out more or Williams?

If I was a teammate of Williams' I'd think he is being a bitch about all of this. Keep shit in house would be rule #1.

Comment

• Rayman
                      Spic 'n Spanish
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
                      Williams is acting like the rookie by going to the press and threatening that credit card shit.

Do you think the team thinks Bryant is acting out more or Williams?

If I was a teammate of Williams' I'd think he is being a bitch about all of this. Keep shit in house would be rule #1.
                      I don't think the team cares.

If anything they make Dez stand on a stool and sing the Ok St fight song tomorrow. Maybe "fine" him in a kangaroo court.

It's really not a big deal.

Comment

• Tailback U
                        • Nov 2008

Exactly. Which is why Roy Williams is being a bitch about this. I get that the team is probably laughing at all of this, but to me it says Roy Williams is an attention whore.
                        Last edited by Tailback U; 07-25-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Rayman
                          Spic 'n Spanish
                          • Feb 2009

Exactly. Which is why Roy Williams is being a bitch about this. I get that the team is probably laughing at all of this, but to me it says Roy Williams is an attention whore.
                          I think you feel that way because it's become en vogue to bash him whenever there's an opportunity. Someone was going to pull this with the hazing. What difference does it make if it's Williams?

Comment

• Tailback U
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
                            I think you feel that way because it's become en vogue to bash him whenever there's an opportunity. Someone was going to pull this with the hazing. What difference does it make if it's Williams?
                            It's become en vogue to bash him because he's a prima donna, ignorant, loud mouthed and completely overrated receiver. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this. Even he knows this. Which is all the more reason why he should just shutup and play football.

I just don't have any patience for arrogant loud mouths. I love guys that just shut up and play the damn game, Dez Bryant sounds like he might be that kind of guy. I hate guys that get up and showboat every time they make a damn first down. Some people enjoy this little drama that goes on within the NFL, I am simply not a fan of it. I don't even watch ESPN anymore.
                            Last edited by Tailback U; 07-26-2010, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Sportsbuck
                              Buckeye For Life
                              • Dec 2008

Keep shit in house would be rule #1.
                              Agreed, but Bryant's the rook. Pay your fucking dues, everyone goes through it, you ain't special.

Part of playing football is being apart of a TEAM. This is the type of shit that is supposed to build chemistry. All of these guys went through the rookie treatment when they came into the league, how do you think they are gonna view the one that refused it?

Comment

Working...