Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffx
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
    *Pass interference should be a straight 15-yard/automatic 1st down penalty. No more "spot of the foul" stuff, because the refs call pass interference way too frequently.
    co-sign. Isn't this the college rule?

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

yes it is. But they do call it so much now that the teams would be idiots not to practice getting a PI call on a deep pass. Its easier to get that called then actually complete the pass.

i like the TO before the FG. i think it makes an otherwise gimmie a exciting play

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

Ray Lewis has become one of my favorite players within the matter of a week. What a man.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Refs needs to throw an unsportsmanlike flag ON the QB when he gets hit and begs for a flag, IMO.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
            Formerly ravensownall17
            • Feb 2009

Getting some refs that aren't fucking idiots would be more beneficial than changing more rules that the refs can then "interpret" the way they want.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfcr8SOSM8o[/ame]

Comment

• Esjay
              Luck2Hilton
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
              Getting some refs that aren't fucking idiots would be more beneficial than changing more rules that the refs can then "interpret" the way they want.

I didn't get to see any of this game, they threw a flag on that?! Holy hell that's awful.

Comment

• Fox1994
                Posts too much
                • Dec 2008

Ridiculoso. I agree with W2B, Senser, and Ray Lewis.

Comment

• SethMode
                  Master of Mysticism
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Soulja Woy
                  Derrick Morgan got hit with one of those bullshit diving into the QB penalties in week one.

Could the NFL make up their mind on the roughing the passer penalty? Vince Young gets bodyslammed by three Steelers defenders yesterday and doesn't get a flag, but Haloti Ngata (? don't remember who it was because it was two years ago) slaps Kerry Collins in the head and gets a penalty. I wasn't screaming for a flag on the play yesterday, but I believe if it was a more high-profile QB, the flag's coming out.
                  Hah I said the exact same thing to my buddy. Although we basically agreed that if it were Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, they would have throw the flag, then had all three Steelers executed on the field.

These rules are turning QBs into soccer faggots.

Comment

• strahanfan92
                    Meat
                    • Aug 2009

*Instant replay should be limited to scoring plays and change-of-possession plays. Instant replay should also have an official in the booth who makes the replay call, so we don't have to wait for Jeff Tripallete to saunter over to the peep show, then 7 minutes later that the Texans WR did indeed make the catch on that 3-yard hitch play.

I disagree with the bolded part. If a team is robbed of a first down by a bad spot or a wideout catches a ball out of bounds, why shouldn't a team be able to challenge it.

Comment

Working...