X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Youk
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BroncoBlue
    I knew Denver was going to get raped... We need too put Tebow in to save the game!
    I'm down for Flacco having a huge game.

Comment

• Woy
      RIP West
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Youk
      I'm down for Flacco having a huge game.
      Same, I need the FF points.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Goober
        Needs a hobby
        • Feb 2009

Grankowski, you suck!

Comment

• Bmore
          The True Free-Man
          • Oct 2008

When Denver runs the No-huddle it fucks us all up... *smh*

Comment

• Nukleopatra
            Posts a lot
            • Nov 2008

Blow out.

Look on the bright side, no way Denver loses the next game.. Say what you want about Kyle Orton, but there's one thing he does better than any QB in the NFL, and that's keeping his team barely at .500.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
              No Chubbies.
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
              Blow out.

Look on the bright side, no way Denver loses the next game.. Say what you want about Kyle Orton, but there's one thing he does better than any QB in the NFL, and that's keeping his team barely at .500.
              Tuche!

Tebow for starter next week.

Comment

• Bear Pand
                RIP Indy Colts
                • Feb 2009

so sick

ty Orton

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                  Formerly ravensownall17
                  • Feb 2009

I hope Cam Cameron takes every offensive play he has involving Ngata and trashes them all. I don't ever want to see him laying on the ground hurt because he was going out for a friggin' pass. Beyond idiotic to have a guy who can make a legit claim to being the best player in the league defensively playing offense.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                    Formerly ravensownall17
                    • Feb 2009

Broncos should definitely just air it out, play after play. Only runs should come from Tebow.

:orton:

Comment

• Goober
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Feb 2009

I'm a man of my word, you've got a grown bomb coming your way bmore. I'm not sure if I can even call it a groan bomb though, because all of your posts in this thread have, well...sucked.

Anyways, lol at all of my predictions in this thread being spot on, while bmore's, as one would guess, were terrible. Kyle Orton shit all over the "#1 pass offense" although that will probably change after this week's games are over. If McDaniels would have stopped taking the ball out of Orton's hands on third down draw plays that everyone knows won't work it probably would have been a closer game. Also fuck you Grakowski for dropping that bomb Orton put right in your basket early in the third quarter on third down.

Orton, Gaffney, Lloyd, and Bailey ran shit today. Everyone else sucked.

Comment

• Bmore
                        The True Free-Man
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                        Anyways, lol at all of my predictions in this thread being spot on, while bmore's, as one would guess, were terrible.
                        Originally posted by Bmore

Ravens - 31
                        Broncos - 17

Ravens will probably get Rice and McClain more action. Looking for Ray to carry the ball 20 or so times.

Yea... I'm terrible at this. Even though I was spot on with the final score and how we'd get there.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                          Formerly ravensownall17
                          • Feb 2009

Orton didn't "shit" on us at all, he threw one good pass and everything else was typical Orton, a bunch of short passes that added up to a bunch of yards yet were largely meaningless as the Broncos never got close to the end zone.

I can't believe any of you could be at all satisfied with what you saw from Orton today. It really is blind homerism if you think he had a good day. Just like when the Broncos played the Colts, they are not going to beat good teams playing offense like this. The yardage is pretty and all but when you score 10 or 13 points when the outcome of the game isn't already determined, it's not good enough.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                            Formerly ravensownall17
                            • Feb 2009

Maybe they should ask Kyle Orton. He found it difficult to do much of anything against them, and yeah, he threw for more than 300 yards for the fourth straight game. Big deal. He didn't produce a touchdown until falling behind by 17, and he didn't produce another until 35 seconds were left.

One of those was 44 yards. The other was 42. Remove those two plays, and suddenly his numbers drop to 228 yards.
                            So tell me again, honestly, why/how was this a good game from Orton? Isn't the object of the game to score points, not rack up a bunch of yards? Not trying to talk trash, just looking for your reasoning for being happy with his performance.

Comment

• Goober
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bmore
                              Yea... I'm terrible at this. Even though I was spot on with the final score and how we'd get there.
                              You also predicted that Orton would throw 3 interceptions and Boldin would dominate.

Comment

• Point Blank
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Oct 2008

Can't wait till we play Bmore.

Comment

Working...