X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woy
    RIP West
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by the_obst
    Just make sure Mike McQueary stays far away from that head coaching spot.
    McGloin and McQueary? GINGER HORROR OMG

+ JayPa to that sentence as well. That would be awful.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Mogriffjr
      aka Reece
      • Apr 2009

some fucking guy on this PSU board supposedly leaked info that the whole staff is going to be on the outs, and Joe is done...

not to mention a few players are planning to bounce from the program...the whole board is in a state of happiness lol...not sure to the validity...some say they may think it's legit and this info will come out tomorrow if it's true.
      Originally posted by Nick Mangold
      Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Mogriffjr
        some fucking guy on this PSU board supposedly leaked info that the whole staff is going to be on the outs, and Jay is done...

not to mention a few players are planning to bounce from the program...the whole board is in a state of happiness lol...not sure to the validity...some say they may think it's legit and this info will come out tomorrow if it's true.
        Gotta love modern era college football. Message board meltdowns any time there's a loss.

Comment

• Woy
          RIP West
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mogriffjr
          some fucking guy on this PSU board supposedly leaked info that the whole staff is going to be on the outs, and Jay is done...

I would love for an entire staff overhaul. The only one really worth a shit is Bradley and I don't care for him being our HC after Paterno.

The players planning to bounce will be interesting. The Bolden information is coming out, Newsome is supposed to be gone and I heard Shawney Kersey was supposed to be transferring to Rutgers before the Temple game. Besides this upcoming class, the recruiting classes at PSU have been very good (last year's being the best in the conference) so I wouldn't want too many people to transfer out, but that's the risk you take if the coaching staff is gone.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
            aka Reece
            • Apr 2009

I seriously doubt the staff thing

the transfers seem much more real though...especially with Newsome, Bolden transferring...
            Originally posted by Nick Mangold
            Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Woy
              RIP West
              • Dec 2008

Yeah I don't think there'll be a staff overhaul either, but it would be nice.

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by cpollack09
                Interesting if he's only taking three assistants. You'd think that he would bring as much of his staff with him as possible considering that most of them have worked together for at least the past five years.

Comment

Working...