X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tailback U
    No substitute 4 strength.
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BroncoBlue
    Obviously the sources are probably still with the Broncos so he can't name 'em. I can see how you might find a way to discredit the validity of the story because of this. However there is no way the Broncos beat writer for 20 years is just making shit up out of no where. If it wasn't true the Broncos would force him to retract it. Plus how could a beatwriter function if he was making stuff up. I'll take his word, seeing as how he's been doing this for so long and still has a very good relationship with the organization he works with.
    You don't get it. They question every source that talks bad about Jay Cutler because Jay Cutler is just an all around awesome guy. He pisses class.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
      No Chubbies.
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush
      I am sure Denver fans are happy Cutler is gone. Orton now can lead you to the pl....fuck it. Nevermind.
      I was very happy with Orton and the two first rounders we got for Jay. Too bad we had the wrong person in charge.

Anyway Bronco fans aren't concerned with the QB position right now!

Comment

• FirstTimer
        Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Obviously the sources are probably still with the Broncos so he can't name 'em. I can see how you might find a way to discredit the validity of the story because of this.
        Gee ya think?

However there is no way the Broncos beat writer for 20 years is just making shit up out of no where.
        I'm not saying the writer is. I'm questioning the sources themselves. The writer was given something to run with and did so. I don't think the writer made anything up. I'm questioning the validity of the sources story.

You have it completely twisted.

Originally posted by Tailback U
        They question every source that talks bad about Jay Cutler because Jay Cutler is just an all around awesome guy..
        Not true. I even admitted the story could be true..but I have a really tough time buying it is seeing as it took two years for these sources to talk.

Does the sources logic for Jay demanding the trade first make sense? I guess. But the story just really makes it seem that these sources have a working theory of the chain of events and put it forth to the writer. In the end it comes off as speculation more than an actual factual version of events. Maybe the writer didn't do the sources justice with his writing either.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tailback U
          You don't get it. They question every source that talks bad about Jay Cutler because Jay Cutler is just an all around awesome guy. He pisses class.
          You're a fucking retard for even putting up this argument about sources that discredit Cutler.

Are high school newspapers the main media source you look into when trying to talk down about a player?

Bleacher Report? Are you fucking kidding me?

Even if you're talking about the PERSONAL ATTACK of an article Rick Reilly made, it has already been COMPLETELY REFUTED.

Why are you posting like Steeljake? You're not a dumb guy but you're acting like a fucking moron. lol....bleacher report, gtfo.

Bleacher Report is a glorified version of the Myspace Blog. But hey, let's give it complete journalistic integrity. You claim that we shoot down any source reporting bad about Cutler however I can sign onto Bleacher Report right now and post the article "Jay Cutler is a great man and Tailback U is stupid" and you know what? It would be posted on the internet for everybody to see.

There aren't stipulations as to the amount of fact you put into an article. It's a blog. It's not factual information, it's the opinion of a bunch of dumbass Joe Schlmoe's who just want views on their articles. If they have to put stupid information in their articles to piss people off, so they can get their article circulated, they will do it.

So the second I put up "Jay Cutler is a good man" article for you on Bleacher Report, will you stand down on the basis that Bleacher Report has the information to prove your argument wrong?

Comment

• Rush
            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

I was very happy with Orton and the two first rounders we got for Jay. Too bad we had the wrong person in charge.

Anyway Bronco fans aren't concerned with the QB position right now!
            I would have been a little concerned after he choked with a 6-0 start last season. But hey, the guy shits on Joe Montana for breakfast and mocks Steve Young at lunch.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
              No Chubbies.
              • Feb 2009

I would have been a little concerned after he choked with a 6-0 start last season. But hey, the guy shits on Joe Montana for breakfast and mocks Steve Young at lunch.
              The Broncos quit on Orton he's old news. I'm talking about Tebow, duh.

Comment

• Rush
                vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Oh in that case, he's already a hall of famer. I saw the breakdown on the (un)official news source for Geocities.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                  No Chubbies.
                  • Feb 2009

Oh in that case, he's already a hall of famer. I saw the breakdown on the (un)official news source for Geocities.
                  I already won two Super Bowls in Madden with him and I'm like 9-1 in last ten games online when I start Tebow and use John Fox's playbook...

Lol, obviously that's a joke.

I know Tebow has a lot to prove and in no way am I comparing him to any hall of famer, but one things for sure I'll never have to worry about the media, fans, and former players questioning Tebow's toughness or if he quit!

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

Angelfire, son.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Rush
                      vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
                      Angelfire, son.
                      :teabag:

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Expages > All
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FirstTimer
                          Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Xanga?

Comment

• Rush
                            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Xanga has nothing on Jay Cutler right now. I am guessing they are about to launch a giganto-article with everything from the past 2 seasons. No need in 200 different articles, they know how to do it right. Also their mood is gloomy.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Geocities FTW!

Comment

• Rush
                                vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

LOL

Thrust into the NFC Championship game as the Chicago Bears' third-string quarterback, Caleb Hanie played admirably in just more than one quarter of play. He showed that he may have a future in this career beyond third-string bench warmer...

Just saw a nice Caleb Hanie > Tebow article. Why do they allow retards to write w/e they want on here lol.

Comment

Working...