• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Survivor
    Sporting Spirit
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
    qft.

it makes no sense to me... the casual fan doesnt give a fuck about the draft and all this stuff they are doing to try and attract them is only pissing off the hardcore base that the nfl's popularity was built on.
    Oh but you see, it's funny how our world works. It's cool to know a lot about football, so a lot of casual fans like to act like they know whats up. This involves them shooting out names of prospects and screaming like girls when DaQuan Bowers isn't a top five pick.

I just hope their ignorant asses don't decide to stop by my apartment for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.... smh.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Mayock said the pacing was great. I said to myself, are you fucking serious?! The announcement of the picks was constantly behind. By the time the picks were announced, the next team had been on the clock for 5 minutes.

Not nearly enough post-pick analysis. I didn't check out ESPN's version.

Comment

• Leftwich
        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
        Mayock said the pacing was great. I said to myself, are you fucking serious?! The announcement of the picks was constantly behind. By the time the picks were announced, the next team had been on the clock for 5 minutes.

Not nearly enough post-pick analysis. I didn't check out ESPN's version.
        I was really turned off of the NFLN by this. I mean i know about the players but i knew almost nothing on Carpenter and all they did is say how much of a surprise it was...

Originally posted by Tailback U
        It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
          • Feb 2009

This is the least player info Ive gotten in a years. I know they lessened the time between picks but they also added so much crap in between I know next to nothing about who was picked.
          Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
            #DoSomething
            • Feb 2009

RE: the Favre photo

Check out the blue eye shadow on that one chick!!! Pure late 80's/early 90's look. She looks like she should be at a Firehouse concert.
            Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
              I Can Score Goals
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
              I was really turned off of the NFLN by this. I mean i know about the players but i knew almost nothing on Carpenter and all they did is say how much of a surprise it was...
              Yea, I normally prefer NFLN cause I like to hear Mayock's analysis but I had to switch over to ESPN.

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

Is that him on the phone with the falcons, or having phone sex with a local report after?

Comment

Working...