Who will be the biggest draft bust of 2011?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

Julio missed 5 games this season and still put up damn impressive rookie numbers with 1 game left to play. 50 rec 880 yards 6 td's. Not to mention the fact that he's barely practiced at all the entire year. Dude is going to be a monster.

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Cam Newton is still black.

I win.

Comment

• spiker
        Beast mode
        • Apr 2011

Can someone who watched more Lions football please verify that Fairley was a non-factor? He had meh numbers but DTs can have an impact off the stat sheet. He was also hurt to start the season. I just didn't hear much about Fairley at all this season.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
          Posts too much
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by spiker
          Can someone who watched more Lions football please verify that Fairley was a non-factor? He had meh numbers but DTs can have an impact off the stat sheet. He was also hurt to start the season. I just didn't hear much about Fairley at all this season.
          The best way to sum it up, would be he was just a part of the rotation. He's behind Corey Williams on the depth chart but we rotate guys a lot so thats kind of irrelevant. He doesn't command double teams like Suh or strike fear into the hearts of QBs. Like you said though, he was hurt and missed all of training camp so if he can remain healthy next year, that should be a better indicator.

Personally, I think he'll end up being a solid contributor, but not a star like Suh is.

Comment

• Woy
            RIP West
            • Dec 2008

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Hasselbeck
              Jus' bout dat action boss
              • Feb 2009

Cam definitely wasn't a bust... neither was Julio Jones when he was healthy.

Swing and a miss on both on my part.
              Originally posted by ram29jackson
              I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spiker
                Fairly was never healthy this entire season and the one time he felt dominant (1st half the the Saints) he got re-injured. Would love to see him when hes 100%.

Comment

• nflman2033
                  George Brett of VSN
                  • Apr 2009

as someone who didn't participate, I have to say you cant go by one year. Alot of players looked like Busts after one year and came on later, others looked like studs and fell off.

Comment

• Tailback U
                    No substitute 4 strength.
                    • Nov 2008

All in all, it's looking like 2011 was a pretty solid draft class.

I'd like to give Gabbert a couple more years before labeling him a complete bust. The Jags really don't have much else outside of MJD. Maybe the worst WR corps in the league.

Comment

Working...