Official Washington Redskins Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slateman
    • Apr 2009

The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept.
    As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom!
    If only I had died instead of you
    O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
      Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Slateman
      Holy shit, McCoy is the answer
      and Cousins is not.
      McCoy came up big tonight

Originally posted by Tailback U
      On that 3rd down completion to Terrenve williams, Kerrigan was blatantly held by Smith...I think there were actually 2 separate holding penalties on that play they didn't call and it was in the end zone with a minute left...should have been a safety and a Redskins win right there.
      definitely was hold and should have been the game there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk;
      MFer
      3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

MFer
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• HardHittnOzone
          KINGS DO KING THINGS
          • Feb 2014

Great game! Great win! Enjoy the win Washington fans, you guys deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          220 - MGA
          TWITCH CHANNEL
          "Kings Do King Things"

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

funny thing is that they didnt show or mention Cousins all night

MFer

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
              • Jul 2010

and Breeland played HUGE on Dez

MFer

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Not to rain on our parade, because we have plenty to be proud of, starting with the play of our secondary, but Dallas not having any accountability gave us this game. No way should you have Romo, out of the game for 45 minutes and with Weeden playing well, come back in the game that late. Not just looking at this game, but also looking forward- it's one game, even with a loss, lets keep him out and not risk any injury. The Dallas line played well up until this game, but Haslett made them look foolish disguising blitzes and always having one extra guy coming in.

In that situation, Jerry Jones needs to be the fall guy, and side with the doctors he's paying to be on the sidelines and in the locker room and tell Garrett that Romo is done. I mean, Redskins fans can point back to how Snyder has handled RGIII and we've had the same issue surface before. I admire Romo's toughness, and as much as I don't like the Cowboys, Romo is extremely tough and will play hurt and you have to give him that.

It also helps that we have a quarterback who managed the game and limited turnovers. One interception was all McCoy threw, and he had a great game making plays when he had to. He looked a lot like Andy Dalton running the Gruden offense in Cincinnati, and while one start doesn't make a career, he proved enough to keep playing.

Washington also kept up with the run this time, and while Morris didn't hit 100 yards, the threat of the run, especially on first down, was always there and helped establish the playaction and getting McCoy out of the pocket. Desean Jackson also had one hell of a game as well.

Comment

• dave
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

Thank you, Redskins.
                  My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                    • Feb 2009

Fuck....god damn I hate the fuckin redskin they are so annoying. They can be shitty as fuck and still find ways to win or make us look bad. Ugh. Stupid Beagle fans must be smiling.
                    Oline had lots of confusion , 2 massive fumbles that cost the game imo. I agree with Young after the game ,no adjustment by utilizing 2TEs and block that crazy front.
                    Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Tailback U
                      No substitute 4 strength.
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                      Fuck....god damn I hate the fuckin redskin they are so annoying. They can be shitty as fuck and still find ways to win or make us look bad. Ugh. Stupid Beagle fans must be smiling.
                      Oline had lots of confusion , 2 massive fumbles that cost the game imo. I agree with Young after the game ,no adjustment by utilizing 2TEs and block that crazy front.
                      The Skins just would have countered that by dropping into coverage instead of blitzing then. Romo, the OL, and Murray were confused, they really didn't know who was or wasn't coming...and credit the Skins D for playing great man coverage when it mattered most.

McCoy played great but it was 1 game and there's no film on him in that offense. Still, gutsy effort and glad he got the W but he is going to get hurt running around like that at some point...he dodged some bullets tonight.

Morris got stronger as the game went on. In the first half I was wondering why he couldn't break any tackles and why he looked like such a pussy as he's been known as a YAC guy. Second half he came out running harder and those Dallas turnovers didn't do their D any favors.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

The offense may have gotten lucky, but our defense has been a surprising unit, even since last year. The offense has done it no favors by leaving them out to dry at times with constant 3-and-outs, but this defense even with all of the injuries they've suffered is a top 10 unit this year in my mind.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                          • Jul 2010

Redskins are in the Top 10 for defense........up until this week at least.

we a had great blitzing scheme last night which totally confused the Cowboys all night.
                          and the blitzes got better and more complicated to block as the game went on.

bring on the Vikings!!!!

Comment

• Slateman
                            • Apr 2009

Going to the playoffs boys
                            The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept.
                            As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom!
                            If only I had died instead of you
                            O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Comment

• GopherGuy
                              Noob
                              • Oct 2014

Not cool man, no reason to be a sore loser. I watched the game and it was a good game to watch.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

RGIII has been described by Jay Gruden as ready physically, but not mentally, and there remains the possibility that Colt McCoy gets another start.

Comment

Working...