Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

what an embarrassment. 1st half was good 14-10, but as the half went on you could see weeden was going to play like shit. he just kept holding the ball and wouldnt throw anything beyond 5 yards unless the WR was wide open. Mike Martz made several comments about how he is afraid to throw unless its a huge window. The only time we moved the ball on offense was during the final drive of the 1st half and those plays were all designed 1st read patterns. Trent Richardson has 2 TD's, but his lack of NFL ability is a serious problem for a 3rd overall pick. He has ZERO instincts and unless there is a parting of the red sea, he slows and stutter steps at the hole and usually gets drills for a short gain or loss. anyone who watched knows what i mean.

towards the end of the half i was hoping to see mccoy, but shurmur was never gonna put him in and with a halftime lead. Unfortunately for us, we got out coached by shanahan who adusted and shurmur who didnt. the Redskins adjusted to the over committing defensive gameplan that was designed to stop morris. thats all fine and good to stop him, but when the skins started with the roll outs it was time to adjust, and we didnt.

2nd half was total domination by the skins. Cousins looked amazing and mobile. could become a problem at some point. but in this game he made our defense look pathetic. we were so jacked to stop morris, that we let everyone else do whatever they wanted. And credit to skins coaches for a superior showing with their gameplan. But cousins could have folded as a rookie with no experience. but he was incredible...unlike weeden who was shit in the biggest game of his career.

I was pretty happy with his progression this year, but after today i am convinced he is not the answer. his big arm cant make up for his lack of confidence and poor awareness and decision making. biggest game for this team since 2007 and they fall flat on their faces. so long pat...

Comment

• Argath
      $2 whore
      • Apr 2009

I was pretty stunned to hear the redskins still have their entire start oline without losing anyone to injury yet. Must be the first time since 1991

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Argath
        I was pretty stunned to hear the redskins still have their entire start oline without losing anyone to injury yet. Must be the first time since 1991
        Polumbus left early with a concussion today

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Argath
          Yeah, and we saw how good they were through the first quarter of the season with the Redskins going 3-1. Losing Polumbus hurts, but the rest of the starters have done a great job this season.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
            with Capt. Kirk leading us to a "W"....
            i agree. rest him. giants lost and steelers just took lead 24-17, do there is less pressure now

Sent from x0xHumblex0x's Samsung GALAXY Note II;
            MFer

i guess i spoke to soon......

now a 3-way tie in NFC East but we still own it until next Sunday. will see what happens with next weeks matchups
            c"mon Ravens and Saints!!!
            lol
            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• SuperKevin
              War Hero
              • Dec 2009

Redskins offensive tackle Jordan Black has boasted this year that he put on 50 pounds to get back up to his playing weight of 310 and return to the NFL after missing the entire 2011 season.

Redskins backup RT Jordan Black just got suspended for 4 games for testing positive for PEDs. Likely not Adderall considering Black has been boasting he gained 50 lbs this year to get back into playing shape. Tyler Polumbus better be able to go on Sunday or we could be fucked

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

another one to PEDs??

HTTR!!!!
                if we can one the road in Cleveland, without RGIII, you would think we can win at Philly without Black.......no??
                3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

My fear is that we are going to come out flat.....hope they prove me wrong.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Well, thanks to Kerrigan and Forbath, we got a field goal. Offense hasn't done much and I hate to say it, but maybe we should have started Cousins, as RGIII is not looking that mobile.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

So Forbath hits a field goal which sets a record, while in another game, Suisham misses a chip shot field goal.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

That pass to Moss was a great throw and catch......couldn't have happened any other way.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Extremely lucky to win that one. I'd love to get into the playoffs and win the division, but our defense is not going to hold up once we are there. No way should Foles have had the day he did today.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

I was so scared the refs were going to miss that Intentional Grounding call and give them another shot at the endzone. It was that kind of day for the refs

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                              I was so scared the refs were going to miss that Intentional Grounding call and give them another shot at the endzone. It was that kind of day for the refs
                              Besides the one call on the RGIII pass backed up in our own zone, I thought the officials called a good game. Well, outside of some holds on the Redskins defense late.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

On that last drive Kerrigan was held on like 4 different plays. Heck on one he was almost dragged down by his neck

Comment

Working...