X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ralaw
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

Jabar Gaffney tells fan to kill himself

Athletes need to be careful.....they have to understand what people are trying to do. We all know fans can say whatever they want to players, but it doesn't work the other way around.
  • Houston
    Back home
    • Oct 2008

I still don't understand why athletes have twitter accounts, it just shows how stupid they are. I also don't understand why anyone would follow Jabar Gaffney?

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

nobody involved cares, but i'm sure Roger will.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
        Beautiful Like Moses
        • Oct 2008

Most surprising part of this thread; DeAngelo Hall is in touch with reality.

Comment

• JeremyHight
          I wish I was Scrubs
          • Feb 2009

I hate hearing about Freedom of Speech when dealing with public officials saying something stupid on social media. The FBI and CIA aren't the ones saying you shouldn't do it, it is your bosses.

Comment

• Bear Pand
            RIP Indy Colts
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
            Athletes need to be careful.....they have to understand what people are trying to do. We all know fans can say whatever they want to players, but it doesn't work the other way around.
            yep and it's a dumb mentality.

i understand that the fans are customers and going at them is bad for business, but some customers are assholes. Pretty stupid how the media feeds into it and makes it an even bigger deal, why they asking Shan about this in a press conference. It's a non-issue, "kill yourself" is a throwaway insult.

Comment

• Derrville
              Dallas has no coaching...
              • Jul 2009

I like how he calls fans dumb fucks but uses Thug talk in his tweets.

Comment

• Chrispy
                Needs a hobby
                • Dec 2008

I understand why they have twitter accounts, but they don't even need to read tweets by other people. They can even have PR people manage their twitter accounts for them. So stupid.

Comment

• shag773
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by cpollack09
                  I understand why they have twitter accounts, but they don't even need to read tweets by other people. They can even have PR people manage their twitter accounts for them. So stupid.
                  If Jabar Gaffney has a personal PR person I might actually kill myself...

Comment

• Len B
                    :moonwalk:
                    • Oct 2008

Dallas twitter fan - yo gaff you suck

Gaffney - kill yourself

Dallas twitter fan -

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Goodell will have a field day with this- not just with Gaffney who didn't apologize for it, but also for Shanahan who just seems to act like its not a big deal and played the ignorance card. Not like its that big of a deal, but some sort of fine is going to come from this.

Comment

• ryne candy
                        Aggie C/O '01
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                        Most surprising part of this thread; DeAngelo Hall is in touch with reality.
                        I think he just wants out of Washington...anyway he can get it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

WHY ARE ATHLETES ON TWITTER AND WHY DO THEY BOTHER ENGAGING TROLL FANS????????

I don't care about Gaffney telling the fan to kill himself, to me it's not a big deal, but ffs these players have to realize that everything gets overblown and twitter just isn't worth the fucking hassle.

Comment

• Houston
                            Back home
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            WHY ARE ATHLETES ON TWITTER AND WHY DO THEY BOTHER ENGAGING TROLL FANS????????

JabarGaffney
                            @LilG27 now I can't say what I want bec I'll get in. Trouble if u fuck wit me set this boy straight please

He sounds no different then that kid Rush was trolling last night.

He's a millionaire professional athlete with a wife and kids, yet he's concerned with random people on Twitter? What an idiot, I hope he gets fined.

Comment

• Diivox
                              It's the other way.
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
                              I like how he calls fans dumb fucks but uses Thug talk in his tweets.
                              sadly, that isnt thug talk so much as twitter talk.

he's just a professional athlete, this is less bothersome than me than political candidates and owners like Jim Irsay using language like "learn 2 speak u idiot".

jesus christ, speak in complete sentences or post on facebook with the higher character limit.

Comment

Working...