X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Goobyslayer
    No shit you double negative tard. I'm asking you for a third time, what reason does the NFL have to lie here? Warner has already explained it hurts them to acknowledge that this bounty scheme happened, they would have been better off from an image standpoint sweeping it under the rug.

I don't know what the subtle spin on player safety you think is being made here. That players are trying to make each other brain dead? That's a felony outside of the football field.
    Glorifying big hits. Gotta look down on that. Especially with all the mounting lawsuits facing the NFL. Something I may have mentioned before in one of the other 10 or so "bounty" related threads. A pay for performance scheme(Which we all agree is illegal to begin with) has been morphed into something more damning to create a stance on player safety while the shield faces a ton of lawsuits on the matter. NFL PR is having a field day with how the masses eat up what they have allowed to published. They are looking like heroes ridding the game of these heathens.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      He's saying that the NFL created/exaggerated this bounty situation, so that they could grandstand and punish everybody as harshly as possible so that it looks like they really, really take player safety super serious, in light of the recent issues the league has faced.

If that sounds like a massive reach and completely ridiculous, it's because it is.
      You mean a reach like using Dog the Bounty Hunter as firm "evidence". amirite?

Comment

• leaffan
        Colton Orr Fan
        • Feb 2009

This thread has delivered lol.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• KNUBB
          WHITE RONDO
          • Jun 2009

Comment

• JeremyHight
            I wish I was Scrubs
            • Feb 2009

No one is arguing that the players are saying the evidence isn't real or that they are saying anything but they aren't guilty. This again just shows how the players are fighting every step of it against a mountain of evidence.

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Would you two just get a room already.

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

This is our room dude. There is still room available in here

Comment

Working...