X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Mangenious ethers Skip Bayless

Skip started actin like a real bitch ass when he was gettin called out too.
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

This is pretty awesome too. Cuban calling him out too

Comment

• Derrville
      Dallas has no coaching...
      • Jul 2009

The official Fuck Skip Bayless thread

Comment

• CCBrink
        Awkward Swag
        • May 2009

New First Take host

Comment

• seaplus
          Posts a lot
          • Apr 2009

sad part is people watch the show to see that very thing. there's no substance, just some idiot yelling his opinions at people
          *<|8-D

Comment

• Realist
            • Mar 2009

I can't stand Skip and I dont know why they continue with that. Steven A is cool with me but Skip is a straight Bi*ch

Comment

• ralaw
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
              The official Fuck Skip Bayless thread
              That's what he wants.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
                #DoSomething
                • Feb 2009

I'm a big fan of Eric Mangini. Say what you want, I think the guy was a great coach and I find it laughable that he honestly thinks that he knows more football than Eric Mangini simply because he hung around Tom Landry and Don Shula. Some will say it is a work, but, I don't think so. I think Skip is starting to believe his own schtick. I was waiting for Skip to throw out an insult about Mangini being fired twice and in typical Skip fashion he did...fact is Skip has never been in a position to be fired from such a job. It's a lot easier to criticize from the press box.
                Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                  aka Reece
                  • Apr 2009

Lol mangenious ether: "he threw about 5 verbal interceptions"
                  Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                  Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

i agree with leaf. i think mangini is a great coach and the browns made a big mistake when they hired holmgren who then fired mangini.

skip bayless is the ramjackson of espn

Comment

• Jmiles
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Realist
                      I can't stand Skip and I dont know why they continue with that. Steven A is cool with me but Skip is a straight Bi*ch
                      Stephen A. is cool with you?

S.A.S is just as bad as skip. They are both fucking dreadful. I literally, just yesterday, talked to a buddy about how idiotic both these morons are. It makes me hate espn with a passion.

Comment

• Obst
                        RIP West
                        • Oct 2008

LOL. "At least I didn't get fired twice" using that as an argument, like Skip worked in the NFL and got enshrined in the Hall of Fame

Comment

• Senser81
                          VSN Poster of the Year
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jlmiles21
                          Stephen A. is cool with you?

S.A.S is just as bad as skip. They are both fucking dreadful. I literally, just yesterday, talked to a buddy about how idiotic both these morons are. It makes me hate espn with a passion.
                          Stephen A is the real winner of the show, perhaps on all of ESPN.

This assclown replaced one of the best sports analysts ESPN has ever had (David Aldridge), was so terrible that people assumed he was an ex-NBA player because no actual analyst could be so bad, and somehow parlayed his own ineptness into a show where he is allowed to comment on all sports, not just basketball.

At least Skip Bayliss was a sportswriter and has published a few books...Steven A has no credentials whatsoever.

Comment

• Jmiles
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Senser81
                            Stephen A is the real winner of the show, perhaps on all of ESPN.

This assclown replaced one of the best sports analysts ESPN has ever had (David Aldridge), was so terrible that people assumed he was an ex-NBA player because no actual analyst could be so bad, and somehow parlayed his own ineptness into a show where he is allowed to comment on all sports, not just basketball.

At least Skip Bayliss was a sportswriter and has published a few books...Steven A has no credentials whatsoever.
                            But, but he played basketball at Winston-Salem State University

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by RyanLeaf16
                              I'm a big fan of Eric Mangini. Say what you want, I think the guy was a great coach and I find it laughable that he honestly thinks that he knows more football than Eric Mangini simply because he hung around Tom Landry and Don Shula. Some will say it is a work, but, I don't think so. I think Skip is starting to believe his own schtick. I was waiting for Skip to throw out an insult about Mangini being fired twice and in typical Skip fashion he did...fact is Skip has never been in a position to be fired from such a job. It's a lot easier to criticize from the press box.
                              I want him to get another chance somewhere. It'll have to be as a DC or maybe lower, but he's young enough to wait out the right opportunity. Mangini also got a terrible job in Cleveland that was doomed to fail.

Comment

Working...