New Jags uniform leaked (poor image quality)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
    incredibly dumbed down designs
    This ...

Originally posted by ram29jackson
    I could have done a better job

followed by this, using "dumbed down" stock templates that EA hasn't updated in 4 years.

Nice.

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

looks better from this angle actually

Comment

• Villain
        [REDACTED]
        • May 2011

For the helmets, if it were a glossy black with a more gradual gradient into the gold, I think it would've been better. Especially if that came with a clear-coat finish. Maybe not as extreme of a mirror-finish as these, but in the similar spirit:

Count me in the more open-minded camp. I like to see progression attempted, even if it ends up with ugly results a lot of the time. The Jags jerseys don't bother me at all. Sure, they're "loud" but at least they aren't boring.
        [REDACTED]

Comment

• Villain
          [REDACTED]
          • May 2011

I think the Dolphins jerseys are boring.
          [REDACTED]

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

It was only a matter of time before the NFL (with the help of Nike) went down the path of CFB and rolled out these limit pushing, hideous uniform designs. First the Seahawks, now the Jags. Two teams with virtually no history, but it's only a matter of time before they ruin the Bears or Raiders or Colts. Awful stuff.

Comment

• Golden Taters
              RIP West
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              It was only a matter of time before the NFL (with the help of Nike) went down the path of CFB and rolled out these limit pushing, hideous uniform designs. First the Seahawks, now the Jags. Two teams with virtually no history, but it's only a matter of time before they ruin the Bears or Raiders or Colts. Awful stuff.
              Seahawks uniforms are actually cool though, not even comparable to how ugly the Jaguars look.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Has a "new jersey" ever had universal praise once they are revealed?

Maybe the Army Alt Unis?

College and Pro teams are always changing shit up...not all at once...but they are always changing shit up. Some of ya'll aren't new. Why are you shocked and increasingly disgusted with uniforms?

The Jags unis...the only thing that looks silly is the extra color on the shoulder pad area. Other than that...they are fine.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                  Probably owns the site
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Has a "new jersey" ever had universal praise once they are revealed?
                  This is going back a ways, but when the Bucs went red and pewter it was universally praised. And not surprisingly that look has endured today.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                    This is going back a ways, but when the Bucs went red and pewter it was universally praised. And not surprisingly that look has endured today.
                    orangesicle buccs unis > all.

That smilin ass Buccaneer was stylin on ya'll boys n u didn't even know it.

He's even winkin at you.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      The Jags unis...the only thing that looks silly is the extra color on the shoulder pad area. Other than that...they are fine.
                      And the helmets.

Seahawks opened the floodgates. Now we are slipping down the slope.

The NFL has always had very professional looking, classy, dignified looks on the field. I don't think the Jags unis are nearly as bad as the Seahawks, but the helmets and the shit in the spoiler have me concerned.

I'd hate for the NFL to turn into college football or late 90's NBA.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        And the helmets.

Seahawks opened the floodgates. Now we are slipping down the slope.

The NFL has always had very professional looking, classy, dignified looks on the field. I don't think the Jags unis are nearly as bad as the Seahawks, but the helmets and the shit in the spoiler have me concerned.

I'd hate for the NFL to turn into college football or late 90's NBA.
                        I will chalk your comments up to age. SRS.

I've spoken to a TON of HS players and college players...trust me when I tell you...they LOVE...L-O-V-E the ridiculous uniforms. They love the gloves with a logo on them. They love the alternative uni looks. The NFL is now getting more and more of the "NIKE ERA" young players into the game. They love this shit.

This new group of unis still have a classier look to them than say, CFB, but its also 2013 and style has changed.

As for the Jags helmets...it depends on the angle. Straight, on, its not that attractive. At an angle...I can see the appeal.

Much like the WWE isn't for you...these jerseys ain't for you.

Luckily, they still sell old school jerseys, and they rotate in classic unis during the season. But, its 2013...style and appeal are going to be different.

Comment

• Influence
                          King George
                          • Jun 2012

The Original

Comment

Working...