Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperKevin
    War Hero
    • Dec 2009

The thing I'm looking out for is whether Aaron Hernandez and his fiancee will have a jailhouse wedding. If they do she is no longer required to testify against him in court under spousal privilege.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
      I Can Score Goals
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Woy

Comment

• Hasselbeck
        Jus' bout dat action boss
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
        I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Tailback U
          No substitute 4 strength.
          • Nov 2008

There's little doubt in my mind that Hernandez has killed before. Somebody that can kill someone so easily over something so small has to have done it before.

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tailback U
            There's little doubt in my mind that Hernandez has killed before. Somebody that can kill someone so easily over something so small has to have done it before.
            Yep. Especially when you plan out a complete execution, that aint how you pop your cherry for murder.

Comment

• killgod
              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
              • Oct 2008

Matt Light 'never embraced' Aaron Hernandez

The New England Patriots have put a lid on all matters involving Aaron Hernandez since he was first connected to the death of Odin Lloyd. As a result, it's been difficult to find first-hand knowledge of Hernandez's relationship with teammates and coaches over the past three years.

Former Patriots left tackle Matt Light has now weighed in, suggesting to Tom Archdeacon of the Dayton Daily News that Hernandez always had his own agenda apart from the Patriots.

"I never talk about other guys," Light said Tuesday, "but I will say I have never embraced -- never believed in -- anything Aaron Hernandez stood for."

It's interesting that Light's comments came one day before Hernandez's arrest and subsequent release by the Patriots.

Light apparently wasn't alone in his uneasiness with Hernandez. Appearing on NFL Network Wednesday, the Boston Globe's Ben Volin pointed out that Hernandez never fit the Patriots' locker room culture. Volin relayed one incident from Hernandez's rookie year when the tight end "went way out of line" and "lashed out at" Wes Welker in an expletive-filled overreaction to locker-room chiding.

Hernandez was widely viewed as a second-round talent entering the 2010 NFL Draft, but dropped to the fourth round due to failed drug tests and rumors of "hanging around the wrong people" at the University of Florida and in Connecticut. One AFC front-office executive opined to the Boston Globe that the Patriots were likely the only team willing to roll the dice on Hernandez at the cost of a fourth-round draft pick.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Woy

One day after being arraigned on six charges -- including first-degree murder -- in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd, former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is now being investigated as a possible suspect in a July 2012 double murder that happened in Boston, according to WFXT-TV, a Fox affiliate in Boston.

On July 16, 2012, Boston police responded to a call just after 2 a.m. ET, according to the report. When authorities arrived on the scene, they found three people in a car at a traffic light who had all been shot. Two of the men in the vehicle had been fatally shot.

The two men who were fatally wounded were sitting in the front seat of the car. The passenger in the back of the vehicle survived. Witnesses in the area placed a grey or silver SUV with Rhode Island license plates at the scene of the crime.

According to Fox 25, authorities are looking into Hernandez's connection to the killings.

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

Have we been cheering on a serial killer for the past 3 years?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                    War Hero
                    • Dec 2009

I hope they have more details because that just sounds like they are trying to link him to other unsolved murders just to close the book on cases

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                      • Feb 2009

The other homicide investigation isn't official until Aso hears about it 12 hours later.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                        I hope they have more details because that just sounds like they are trying to link him to other unsolved murders just to close the book on cases
                        I doubt that's the case. If Massachusetts police have shown anything this year it's that they DO NOT fuck around.

If Hernandez is linked to this shooting and others - there's reason why.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                          He's got a history of gun violence on his record already. They might just be connecting a lot of dots right now.

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

How long until it's announced AHerns real name is Evgeni Tsarnaev and he's linked to the Boston Bombings?

Comment

• FirstTimer
                              Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

BREAKING: London Police to investigate Aaron Hernandez's possible involvment in the Jack the Ripper slayings.
                              Last edited by FirstTimer; 06-27-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                                • Feb 2009

Two law enforcement sources told the Globe, of Odin Lloyd's murder, “The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved" in the previous shooting.

Oh shit..

Comment

Working...