Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

From a football standpoint, Hoomanawanui is an exceptional athlete and if he earns one of the starting job(s) (if the Pats continue with essentially starting two TE's) he could have a breakout year. Health has always been his issue, not talent.

That Jake Ballard pickup is looking pretty awesome right about now.

Also, Daniel Fells is more than serviceable.

It's amazing that despite the issues with Gronkowski & Hernandez how well stocked the Pats are at the TE position.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

Warner just sucking that Patriots dick.

There have been 29 NFL players arrested since the Super Bowl but the according to NFL fans, NBA = thugs.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Daniel Fells has started 30 NFL games, and coming into the season was 5th on the Pats depth chart.

Just pointing out that despite how good Hernandez is, TE was probably the one position on the team where the Pats could afford somebody to commit murder.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          Daniel Fells has started 30 NFL games, and coming into the season was 5th on the Pats depth chart.

Just pointing out that despite how good Hernandez is, TE was probably the one position on the team where the Pats could afford somebody to commit murder.
          Well I doubt they got that depth with that in mind.

Comment

• Len B
            :moonwalk:
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by manchild24
            i dont get these guys. Didnt he just sign a big contract and then goes and does something like this. These guys have the world by the balls and do get caught up in shit like this. Who the hell was the player that had like 80 pounds of week in his trunk some years back.

People would give anything to be a professional athlete and these guys piss it all away. Fucking shame.

TE Projections for Pats
            1. Rob Gronkowski
            2. Jake Ballard
            3. Michael Hoomanawanui
            4. Daniel Fells

I still see them working Timmy in there and him putting a "jesus spin" on it. Hope it finally works out for him
            Zach Sudfeld is going to climb the roster. Athletic 6'7 guy who scouts labeled a sleeper pre draft. Had injury history but is getting in private work with Brady.

Comment

• Len B
              :moonwalk:
              • Oct 2008

The biggest hit to this thing is the Patriots invested WR money in Hern and forced themselves into a committee WR crew. They were already going to a run balanced offense but now the box will be more crowded.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

The list of headlines on NFL.com is comedy right now

1) AHern arrested
                2) Another AHern arrested
                3) Browns player charged with murder

4) Some stupid shit about the Chargers tweaking their uniforms
                5) MJD won't be suspended for attacking someone
                6) Something about a Dolphins FB
                7) Ravens player carjacked at gunpoint

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                  Jus' bout dat action boss
                  • Feb 2009

From a football standpoint, Hoomanawanui is an exceptional athlete and if he earns one of the starting job(s) (if the Pats continue with essentially starting two TE's) he could have a breakout year. Health has always been his issue, not talent.

It's amazing that despite the issues with Gronkowski & Hernandez how well stocked the Pats are at the TE position.
                  If you think HoomanVannaCanIBuyAVowel and JAKE BALLARD will replicate Gronk and Hernandez well..

Originally posted by ram29jackson
                  I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• ralaw
                    Posts too much
                    • Feb 2009

The only issue the Pats have will be figuring out which TE Brady is going to turn into a Pro-Bowler. Hernandez will be missed, but we are talking about Tom Brady, so Pats fans shouldn't be too concerned.

Comment

• ralaw
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                      The list of headlines on NFL.com is comedy right now

1) AHern arrested
                      2) Another AHern arrested
                      3) Browns player charged with murder

4) Some stupid shit about the Chargers tweaking their uniforms
                      5) MJD won't be suspended for attacking someone
                      6) Something about a Dolphins FB
                      7) Ravens player carjacked at gunpoint

John Wall gets some tattoo's on his chest = THUG!!!!

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

Further to my lolz at those headlines.

EA says "Madden virtual players can't have tattoo's, it makes us look bad"....but that website doesn't?

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Aaron Hernandez, 2 Months before he murdered someone
                          "I'm engaged now and I have a baby. So it's just going to make me think of life a lot differently and doing things the right way," he said. "Now, another one is looking up to me. I can't just be young and reckless Aaron no more. I'm going to try to do the right things, become a good father and (have her) be raised like I was raised."
                          So was he raised without a father?

Comment

• manchild24
                            Kyle got fired
                            • Nov 2008

No one us going to replace gronk and Hernandez but the pats system will pull something out and make two guys above serviceable TEs in the league

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
                              If you think HoomanVannaCanIBuyAVowel and JAKE BALLARD will replicate Gronk and Hernandez well..

I said they were well stocked at the TE position. And they are. When guys like Ballard & Fells, proven NFL caliber starters, are your 4th & 5th options, that is some amazing depth.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                                aka Reece
                                • Apr 2009

Even when the top two TE's for the pats are gone, y'all still manage to suck Patriot dick. Slurp up Daniel Fells!! Next great TE!! Or WHOMAN!! Or Jake Balliard!! Yeah he will make teams say Aaron who?

Bottom line Pats offseason has been total shit. Now they will rely on Daniel Fells, Balliard, Amendola to take on key roles. THE PATRIOT WAY!

Gronk and Hernandez were matchup nightmares. Until Gronk comes back healthy with his long list of surgeries recently AND prove he's healthy, no one will be designing a defense around containing their TE's.
                                Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                                Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

Working...