Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cornelius
    3rd place is you're fired
    • Oct 2010

Kyle Shanahan is the worst. Why don't they hire Haslett as the DC while they are at it. Oh yeah, cause the dumbass Redskins are bringing him back.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Cornelius
      Kyle Shanahan is the worst. Why don't they hire Haslett as the DC while they are at it. Oh yeah, cause the dumbass Redskins are bringing him back.
      I was against it at first, and when I read how paranoid Shanahan had become and was consolidating power all to himself, I started to change my mind. Haslett's defenses improved in each of his first three seasons in Washington, and took a nose dive this year. Part of it had to do with the offense struggling out of the gate with RGIII not being 100%, but Shanahan started making play calls on his own. You can't do that to your defensive coordinator. If you want to call plays as a coach that's fine, but call them all the time, don't just decide in certain situations when you want to do it.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

are coaches really bad coaches? we ee what is on the field and place blame if things go bad. But Thomas makes a point about Kyle and Dad and the issues that take place in a bad situation like that. From what they say here...and this is from the people who supposedly know...Haslett is actually a very good DC who got a raw deal after the NO stint and who should be a top candidate for a HC job. idk what happened in NO that blackballed him, but we see the final result of the Skins dee and think he sucks. But how much of that was due to factors we know nothign about?

take Ray Horton. he was a highly regarded DC before last season and during the first 9 weeks the dee was great. things fell apart and now he looks like a turd. but how much of that is on him when you have a disfunctional front office like the browns have. you can only do so much when the people above you are shit.

in haslett and kyle case...mike was pretty much shit and we all know about snyder

Comment

Working...