Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Influence
    King George
    • Jun 2012

On January 7, 2015, eleven days before the AFC Championship Game, McNally and Jastremski discussed how McNally would have a “big autograph day” and receive items autographed by Brady the following weekend, before the playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens. McNally and Jastremski exchanged the following text messages:

Pretty damning text messages

Here's the report: https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com...championsh.pdf
    The Original

Comment

• webbi
      • Apr 2009

how much were the balls sold for? how do we know the guy didnt ask tom to sign some balls for him as gifts?

http://www.twitch.tv/webbi17

Comment

• Influence
        King George
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by webbi
        how much were the balls sold for? how do we know the guy didnt ask tom to sign some balls for him as gifts?
        Either way, it's called a bribe.
        The Original

Comment

• number_55
          No longer a noob
          • Jan 2012

Brady got off easy. Those two dudes lost their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• webbi
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by number_55
            Brady got off easy. Those two dudes lost their jobs.

neither one lost their job..

Comment

• number_55
              No longer a noob
              • Jan 2012

Tom Brady suspended 4 games over "DeflateGate"

I must have made an error in interpreting "suspended indefinitely without pay".

They might get reinstated. But I would not bet on it nor would I bet that they work for the Patriots again.

Comment

• the Brain
                • Jan 2010

Neither lost their jobs. They were suspended. Guess who suspended them? No, not the NFL. It was the Patriots. You know, the ones who said the report was completely bogus, half-assed done, incomplete, fraudulent & a sting. So if the Pats were so wrongly done by this investigation, why are the Patriots suspending people based on that investigation?

Comment

• SethMode
                  Master of Mysticism
                  • Feb 2009

neither one lost their job..
                  Semantics. They were still suspended by their employer, while the other party involved has heard nothing but a rallying cry from the same employer. At least they can fall back on all that sweet equipment manager cash. Could you imagine if a pauper like Tom Brady were suspended indefinitely without pay?

Comment

• MrBill
                    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                    Semantics. They were still suspended by their employer, while the other party involved has heard nothing but a rallying cry from the same employer. At least they can fall back on all that sweet equipment manager cash. Could you imagine if a pauper like Tom Brady were suspended indefinitely without pay?
                    If I'm Tom Brady, I would be looking to offer those guys a six figure settlement in exchange for their silence in the future on this issue. If these guys feel slighted in the future, they could cause more issues by doing expose interviews with the media.

Comment

• number_55
                      No longer a noob
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by MrBill
                      If I'm Tom Brady, I would be looking to offer those guys a six figure settlement in exchange for their silence in the future on this issue. If these guys feel slighted in the future, they could cause more issues by doing expose interviews with the media.
                      I hope they do.

#exposebrady

Comment

• Soap Dope
                        Noob
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by number_55
                        I hope they do.

#exposebrady

14 points. twice.

Comment

• webbi
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by the Brain
                          Neither lost their jobs. They were suspended. Guess who suspended them? No, not the NFL. It was the Patriots. You know, the ones who said the report was completely bogus, half-assed done, incomplete, fraudulent & a sting. So if the Pats were so wrongly done by this investigation, why are the Patriots suspending people based on that investigation?
                          why would in the NFL suspsend them when they work for the patriots?

Comment

• webbi
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                            Did you read the texts? they dont seem like happy employees.. the reason they were suspended havent been released yet so basing they're guilty off of them being suspended is ridiculous

Comment

• the Brain
                              • Jan 2010

why would in the NFL suspsend them when they work for the patriots?
                              THe more pertinent question is why did NE suspend them? If McNally was calling himself the Deflator because he was trying to lose weight as the Pats contend, then why did they take away his job?

Comment

• SethMode
                                Master of Mysticism
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by the Brain
                                THe more pertinent question is why did NE suspend them? If McNally was calling himself the Deflator because he was trying to lose weight as the Pats contend, then why did they take away his job?
                                Beat me to it. And to Webbi's comment to me of "the reason they were suspended havent been released yet so basing they're guilty off of them being suspended is ridiculous" -- huh? I mean, are you suggesting that it's just really bad timing? Also, do you really trust the Pats at this point? If they came out and said "oh no, this wasn't because of the deflated balls at all!" you'd really believe them?

Comment

Working...