Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

David Heath got Babalu'd.

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost56
      lol yeah i guess so. but you cant compare babalu and zulu. getting babalud means your left a bloody mess lifeless on the ground after getting choked out.. or least thats what i think
      no fool, lol, just like it wasnt called getting Fedor'd, its called getting Zulu'd

you use the guy that got worked

I still like Babalu, just messing with you, he is a true fighter
      Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

The over reactions continue...

It's funny, Gina loses a fight that everyone expected her to lose, yet people are all over her for losing.

And maybe I saw a different fight, but this idea that Gina got killed isnt accurate. She was very competitive in that fight, had dominate position at one point, and even had Cyborg in trouble a few times.

She lost, big deal. Especially since it was to a bigger, stronger, better fighter. Everyone loses in this game. It was a fun fight, why so much negativity?

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
          True Blue
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Liquidrob
          no fool, lol, just like it wasnt called getting Fedor'd, its called getting Zulu'd

you use the guy that got worked

I still like Babalu, just messing with you, he is a true fighter
          pfff

mousasi is a fairy. who the fuck has the nickname "the dreamcatcher" ? almost as good as fancy pants or blueberry muffin

Comment

• Liquidrob
            Izzy is a bum
            • Feb 2009

pfff

mousasi is a fairy. who the fuck has the nickname "the dreamcatcher" ? almost as good as fancy pants or blueberry muffin
            yeah, when your name is Mousasi you dont really need a nickname, I think something was lost in translation

Comment

• Liquidrob
              Izzy is a bum
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              The over reactions continue...

It's funny, Gina loses a fight that everyone expected her to lose, yet people are all over her for losing.

And maybe I saw a different fight, but this idea that Gina got killed isnt accurate. She was very competitive in that fight, had dominate position at one point, and even had Cyborg in trouble a few times.

She lost, big deal. Especially since it was to a bigger, stronger, better fighter. Everyone loses in this game. It was a fun fight, why so much negativity?
              some great pics from the fight

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

pfff

You stop that.

Top three nicknames in MMA:

3. Fancy Pants
                2. Blueberry Muffin
                1. THE ATHLETE

Great shit

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Best part of the night is seeing Gina crumble and cover up Tito style the instant she got her face touched by anything.

Why she gave up that mount , I have no idea.

Boring card. Babalu = has been. Stop headlining him as if hes still a contender.

Dunno if its his braces or what but Frank talks like he has marbles in his mouth.
                  Hes dull as balls but knowledgable. The black dude sucks horse balls. The only guy who belongs and has any charisma to go with his knowledge is Mauro.

Still feels like Im watching NWA/WCW back in the 80s. Just not as pleasing to the eyes and ears as the main competition. I do like there backstage stuff , having eyes and ears with a reporter is great.... I just wish it wasnt some cookie cutter female reporter.

Outside of Anderson utter dominance the last 2 mma cards have been super dull.
                  UFC puts on cards monthly at least it seems they can afford the occasional dully.
                  SForce card was lousy if its intention was to bring in new fans and keep them.
                  Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                    Izzy is a bum
                    • Feb 2009

why do people keep saying gina 'gave up full mount'?

gina had mount, cyborg rolled to 1 side than hipped out the other way to a half guard position, that was bjj 101 and than gina backed out and stood up

she just couldnt hold mount, she didnt gave up full mount, big difference

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Liquidrob
                      why do people keep saying gina 'gave up full mount'?

gina had mount, cyborg rolled to 1 side than hipped out the other way to a half guard position, that was bjj 101 and than gina backed out and stood up

she just couldnt hold mount, she didnt gave up full mount, big difference
                      Giving virtually no effort to hold or recover that position = giving up that position.
                      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                        Izzy is a bum
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                        Giving virtually no effort to hold or recover that position = giving up that position.
                        no, Cyborg is a BJJ purple belt compared to Gina who is not that good on the ground, she couldnt hold those positions twice and almost got heel hooked in the process

Comment

• Liquidrob
                          Izzy is a bum
                          • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awh8P4HW3Kk"]YouTube - Shinya Aoki vs Eddie Alvarez[/ame]

The first mount Gina had was just like Aoki/Alvarez, the 2nd time she actually got her base and tried to hold mount, did some punching which opened up some space, but Cyborg used her BJJ and got back to half guard and Gina backed out, you can argue she should have stayed in half guard which I said after fight, but to say she 'gave up mount' is wrong

she got out technique'd both times
                          Last edited by Liquidrob; 08-18-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...