X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

CM Punk In The WWE Doghouse

If you are wondering, like everyone else, why CM Punk's hot world title reign was cut short in an OPENING MATCH SQUASH to the old, broken down, MMA master The Undertaker, here's why...

From the Dave Meltzer/Bryan Alvarez post PPV audio show, so I can't link it or quote it, so i'll paraphrase:

Apparently, while on the recent European tour, locker room leader Undertaker pulled Punk aside and told him he wasn't dressed the way a world champion & top company represenative should dress, especially since they were overseas in a foreign market. I'm assuming he was dressed just like his gimmick, since that's pretty much who he is.

His response to the Undertaker was "What about Cena?", obviously refering to the fact that the other World champion is always rocking baseball caps and dresses like a wigger, and dosen't ever wear a suit & tie or even a suit jacket when on the road.

So the story got back to the wrong people, and apparentlly Punk is being punished for having the audacity to compare himself to a "real star" like Cena. So his punishment was to be announced first, in the opening match, and lose his title in a glorified squash.

He's also being moved from the main event picture, as Undertaker's next major feud will be with...Boretista.

L-M-A-O @ this company. I won't even get into the hypocricy of the dress code, because it's too obvious. I love how Punk, from day 1, never conforms with this company, everybody hates him because he dosen't play the game or kiss ass, yet he stays over so they almost have to push him.

But the worst part, is even if they want to punish Punk, which is fine, ELEVATE SOMEONE ELSE. Do we really need Undertaker limping around as World Champ, feuding with the equally used up and immobile Boretista? Really, does anyone want to see that, especially coming off Punk's fresh title reign where he was nothing short of awesome in his programs with Hardy & Undertaker?
  • RKO BLACK RKO
    i did it 4 the YAWK
    • Feb 2009

Nobody cares what Dave Meltzer or his little fag buddy Bryan Alvarez. If this is true then thats fine but never believe what comes out of that fags mouth
    Last edited by RKO BLACK RKO; 10-05-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by RKO BLACK RKO
        Nobody cares what Dave Meltzer or his little fag buddy Bryan Alvarez. If this is true then thats fine but never believe what comes out of that fags mouth
        wow

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
          i did it 4 the YAWK
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          wow
          no there is no "wow" this dude has been proven to be 1 of the main Internet guys that is O so deep in the business and has sources but hes wrong SO many times, and creates bull shit rumors that go no where.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

no there is no "wow" this dude has been proven to be 1 of the main Internet guys that is O so deep in the business and has sources but hes wrong SO many times, and creates bull shit rumors that go no where.
            wow

No point arguing with you, because you are clueless.

When it comes to wrestling news, this is how it breaks down:

-Meltzer
            -Fanboy sites that steal info from Meltzer
            -Sites that make shit up

If Meltzer stopped covering wrestling tommorow, the rest of the internet "news" sites would shit themselves because they would have no one left to plagarize.

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
              i did it 4 the YAWK
              • Feb 2009

LOL @ CLueless you keep on listening to Meltzer if you want, nobody's in it to "argue" with you, are you that sad that you can't take an opinion about your boy? Getting all steamed and mad about it? Meltzer is trash but wait lemme not say that cause you can't take it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

LOL @ CLueless you keep on listening to Meltzer if you want, nobody's in it to "argue" with you, are you that sad that you can't take an opinion about your boy? Getting all steamed and mad about it? Meltzer is trash but wait lemme not say that cause you can't take it.
                What would the WWE Universe do without you?

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                  i did it 4 the YAWK
                  • Feb 2009

haha to bad im not apart of that

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                    • Feb 2009

When it comes to news and rumors, no one is going to be right all the time. Doesn't matter what sport or business - nobody hits 1.000. Meltzer sure as shit gets enough right that you can't simply deny everything. He's much the same when it comes to MMA - not right 100% of the time, but often enough.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

will Warner get RK0'd ?!!!

or whill Warner strike 1st and bury him with the WALL OF TEXT?!!!

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                        When it comes to news and rumors, no one is going to be right all the time. Doesn't matter what sport or business - nobody hits 1.000. Meltzer sure as shit gets enough right that you can't simply deny everything. He's much the same when it comes to MMA - not right 100% of the time, but often enough.
                        Meltzer's cred can't be reasonably denied. This RKO MARK RKO guy is just mad bacuse his mom won't give him the money to pay for the subscription, so he's stuck with wrestlingsc@@pz.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Surprises me none...Punk gets the RVD treatment around the WWE, however, is "home grown" so-to-speak...at least moreso than RVD, so he gets the pushes because fans, despite what the WWE attempts to push down your throat of what a top draw is, still can't get the fans to stop giving guys like Punk or RVD the biggest pops of the night.

The way wrestling locker rooms work has always been about as juvenile as 4th grade and the system of checks and balances they have put in place are borderline retarded. The way wrestling locker rooms are run just baffle my brain as to how retarded they are...like, I just can't wrap my brain around half of these seniority complexes and fangled rules and codes of conduct that are as barbaric as the guillotine.

Turrible, and as always, wrestling locker rooms receive NO POINTS and are thusly given an F- for their efforts.

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                            i did it 4 the YAWK
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            Meltzer's cred can't be reasonably denied. This RKO MARK RKO guy is just mad bacuse his mom won't give him the money to pay for the subscription, so he's stuck with wrestlingsc@@pz.com
                            your so upset...I'm sorry I hurt your "E" Feelings cause I don't like a guy you seem to have strong feelings for

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

your so upset...I'm sorry I hurt your "E" Feelings cause I don't like a guy you seem to have strong feelings for
                              I'm upset? Coming from the guy who busted into the thread with this:

Did Meltzer fuck your sister, or someting?

I'm not upset, bro. I don't care if you want to get shitty news from bad sources. That's your problem, scoopz boy.
                              Last edited by Warner2BruceTD; 10-05-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...