X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    I'd rather see Edgar/Maynard 3 right now so who cares if it's "okay." Acting like Pettis' one shot at glory was shot in the head. All the guy has to do to get the shot is beat Guida. If he can't, shouldn't be in the title picture anyway.
    Pettis already did what he has to do to "get his shot", or unify the title as it SHOULD fucking be. Pettis was supposed to fight the UFC Lightweight champion following the Frankie Edgar/Gray Maynard fight, the champ is Frankie Edgar. Theres absolutely no reason for him not to get his deserved shot first. He did what was asked of him already.

Its alarming how dumb you can be in not understand the fuck job Pettis is receiving. Of course he has to play company guy and smile about it, but anyone with a brain knows hes getting royally screwed here. Hes likely inferior to many of the top lightweights already on the UFC roster, and is likely gonna get decisioned by Guida, and will then get lost in the shuffle and never get another chance. A possible once in a life time opportunity has been snatched from him.

Yeah, "who cares" about doing the right thing. Not Zuffa, or their Zombies.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

lol

Things change. Nobody expected Edgar/Maynard 2 to finish in a draw. It was expected we'd have a definitive winner and when there was none, plans altered. Big deal.

It's not about the supposed "right thing." If it were, Fitch would already have had a rematch with GSP.

Unlike you, I think Pettis stands a good chance against Guida. He can win, then get his shot later in the year. If he loses, he's young enough to where he has plenty of time to put a winning streak together and get a shot that way.

Stop being so thick & acting like he's about to die and his one chance at glory is gone forever.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
        Beautiful Like Moses
        • Oct 2008

lol

Things change. Nobody expected Edgar/Maynard 2 to finish in a draw. It was expected we'd have a definitive winner and when there was none, plans altered. Big deal.

It's not about the supposed "right thing." If it were, Fitch would already have had a rematch with GSP.

Unlike you, I think Pettis stands a good chance against Guida. He can win, then get his shot later in the year. If he loses, he's young enough to where he has plenty of time to put a winning streak together and get a shot that way.

Stop being so thick & acting like he's about to die and his one chance at glory is gone forever.
        Lol @ me being the thick one. You got Dana's thickness firmly implanted in your mouth, son.

Even if Pettis does win, the whole situation is horse shit. Saying "things change" means nothing. Nothing you have said is relevant or changes the fact that Pettis is getting screwed. They better let Pettis come out rocking that WEC title too, hes a rightful Zuffa champion right now, you should recognize that Zombie boy.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

what's Dana have to do with Edgar/Maynard 3 being the way to go?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

what's Dana have to do with Edgar/Maynard 3 being the way to go?
            LOL. :obama:

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Agree to disagree i guess.

You think they should have 'stayed the course' and gone with Edgar/Pettis.

I believe they have something good ($$$/fan desire) with Edgar/Maynard 3.

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

Personally, me wanting to see Maynard/Edgar 3 has nothing to do with Dana or the UFC. I loved the first fight and want to see it again as soon as possible. That's not that hard to understand. Sure Pettis gets somewhat screwed in the process, but life isn't always fair. The UFC is a business and this scenario is the best for both business, and the fans. How could any fan be against seeing that fight over again? Should Kolb have gotten his spot back as soon as he was healthy again, even though Vick was the better move? No.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

But Dana White is the devil don't you know.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                    Beautiful Like Moses
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                    Personally, me wanting to see Maynard/Edgar 3 has nothing to do with Dana or the UFC. I loved the first fight and want to see it again as soon as possible. That's not that hard to understand. Sure Pettis gets somewhat screwed in the process, but life isn't always fair. The UFC is a business and this scenario is the best for both business, and the fans. How could any fan be against seeing that fight over again? Should Kolb have gotten his spot back as soon as he was healthy again, even though Vick was the better move? No.
                    What an AWFUL comparison. Stick to trying to get by in the NBA section big guy.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

But Dana White is the devil don't you know.
                      Dana is your daddy.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

I don't really give a damn about the Dana White vs. The World debate. I just want to see some good fights and I see two amazing fights planned for the near future.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                          Dana is your daddy.
                          Better than sucking Alistair's cock.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

My point is, shit changes. You either go along with the changes, or you cry like a little baby. He'll get his chance.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Agree to disagree i guess.

You think they should have 'stayed the course' and gone with Edgar/Pettis.

I believe they have something good ($$$/fan desire) with Edgar/Maynard 3.
                              You speak for all fans? Im sure there are a TON of fans out there that are smart enough to see that Pettis is the one who truly deserves the shot. As for money, coming off that amazing highlight reel fight against Ben Hen, there is plenty of money to be made with Pettis aswell, and his stock may never be this high again. Maynard couldnt beat Frankie a couple weeks ago, hes deserving of another chance in the future, but hes not as deserving as the guy who WON A FIGHT to face the champion already. The champion is Frankie Edgar, a draw never changed that fact. Pettis fights Edgar. Gray should be the one that has to fight again and risk losing to get caught up in the shuffle, not Anthony.

Atleast they gave him fucking Guida and not Jim Miller. Guida can be had (altho I doubt it because he'll just jump around and move in and out or wrestle Pettis).. Jim Miller wouldve worked Pettis.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                                Beautiful Like Moses
                                • Oct 2008

Better than sucking Alistair's cock.
                                No, because you're performing incest and im just having a little fun.

Comment

Working...