X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • relaxedanderson
    I am not Abe Kabbible
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by citizenerased

Obviously Qatar won on the strength of their bid, not the oil money.
    You mean freezer-scraper money?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjlZw9NGSlU[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wQy4eT4M9I[/ame]

Looking forward to the Ghana/New Zealand Round of 16 match at the old Cardiff Arms Park in 2026.
    No, that game will either be at Maes Tegid in Bala or Parc Stebonheath in Llanelli. If you end up playing against a big team like Germany or Argentina then we might move it to one of the big grounds like Cwmbran Stadium or Rodney Parade.
    Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• f16harm
      -
      • Feb 2009

How's my ass taste EPL?

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

Dortmund can go 10 pts clear in the Bundesliga tomorrow. Schalke beat Bayern today. This is another crazy year for the Germans

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
          Late to the party.
          • Jun 2009

I remember thinking how good Nasri was going to be after seeing his skill in flashes last season. Jesus Christ is he on right now, easily my favorite players to watch in the league.
          Originally posted by mgoblue2290
          If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
            Late to the party.
            • Jun 2009

Fuck right off Ashley.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
              I Can Score Goals
              • Dec 2008

NGOG WE TRUST

Comment

• relaxedanderson
                I am not Abe Kabbible
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
                Fuck right off Ashley.
                David Schneider on Twitter earlier:
                Newcastle sack Chris Hughton: "we were starting to worry people were taking us seriously as a football club"
                Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

This Hughton firing is absolutely ridiculous, but...

Jol or O'Neil - Good
                  Pardew or Curbishley - BAD!!! BADBADBADBADBADBAD

I really don't see any reason why O'Neil (who left Villa due to a lack of funds and boardroom meddling) or Jol (who just left Ajax and complained about a lack of resources) would be interested in this job.

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

I just dont get it. Why fire the guy, he is like by his players, has Newcastle clear of the drop zone easily....Ionno

And not bad by Liverpool today at all...so not bad, they had that shit won and I was sleeping by the 47th minute.

Next monday though....Arsenal and United, then Chelski who cant buy a win, whoa what fun.

Comment

• citizenerased
                      Rugby World Cup Champion
                      • Mar 2009

No way Jol comes to us.

No money, owners a fat cunt and wasn't Hughton his assistant/BFF at Tottenham? No way he comes here when Hughton just got treated like dirt.

Hopefully we finally see some protests again.. but looking at Newcastle-online - ITZ ALL PART OF THE MASTER PLAN! WE GUNNA GET JOL LOL!!!! ASHLEY RULZ DOWN WITH KEEGAN!
                      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                        Late to the party.
                        • Jun 2009

No way Jol comes to us.

No money, owners a fat cunt and wasn't Hughton his assistant/BFF at Tottenham? No way he comes here when Hughton just got treated like dirt.

Hopefully we finally see some protests again.. but looking at Newcastle-online - ITZ ALL PART OF THE MASTER PLAN! WE GUNNA GET JOL LOL!!!! ASHLEY RULZ DOWN WITH KEEGAN!
                        Don't see where any of that has been said. Some people want Jol, but everyone bar like two posters hate Ashley and want Hughton back.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

No way Jol comes to us.

Yup, thats another good point. Hughton told friends at the start of the year that he knew it would 'all end in tears'.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                            • Feb 2009

Ashley bringing the LULZ. That's awesome. Great work by a great owner...

Comment

• citizenerased
                              Rugby World Cup Champion
                              • Mar 2009

LULZ Bought.

Like the bit about where Hughton would try and meet with them to at least humour their ideas about match day tactics, Keegan just told them to go fuck themselves. One more reason why I get a hard on whenever I hear the name of the that great, great man.

they want a boss who can attract the Sky cameras to St James’ more often, at almost £500,000 per televised match
                              Got news for you fatty, managers don't bring the cameras, winning does. Phil Brown and Ian Holloway are probably two of the most "showbiz" (read twats) managers in the games recent history, but how ofter were/are Hull and Blackpool on Sky?

Newcastle didn't used to have most of their games on Sky because of the faces of Keegan and Bobby Robson, they had all their games on sky because they won constantly, while playing successful attacking football. You could have Mourhino on the sideline, but if his team is losing all the time no ones gonna pay attention.
                              Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• calgaryballer
                                Tiote!
                                • Mar 2009

They want Harry Redknaap is what they are saying

Comment

Working...