X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calgaryballer
    Tiote!
    • Mar 2009

What a goal by RVP! Wilshire hits the crossbar, Arshavin saves it, and RVP lashes it home

Comment

• NAHSTE
      Probably owns the site
      • Feb 2009

Fulham out played City for the full 90. Not much creation up front, I suppose some of that was due to the thin midfield. Zabaleta at winger was a j-o-k-e.

Comment

• wr50l
        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
        • Oct 2008

INB4 Carribean Joseph brags about his two 'favourite' clubs getting humped on the same day.

Comment

• calgaryballer
          Tiote!
          • Mar 2009

Brutal way to lose for Arsenal. Really wanted them to get that monkey off their back. Props to Birmingham, they played pretty well today. Zigic is exactly the kind of guy that Koscielny isn't ready to handle yet

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
            Late to the party.
            • Jun 2009

Would have liked to see Arsenal win so another European spot opens up, but that's pretty great for Birmingham. Devastating way to lose it for Arsenal, terrible goal.
            Originally posted by mgoblue2290
            If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Champ
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

Milan Naples tomorrow. Trying to catch it after work.

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Wilshire crying FTW! That was gawd awful tho, to lose like that.

Im confused though how a team who had sooo many players they were trying to give em away, aaand spent the most money in the world is thin? Johnson, Milner, Barry, Toure, Viera...why so thin in the middle then? Ah well...I enjoyed watching them and their massive payroll play in a stadium at 80% capacity. Wannabes...

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                      I Can Score Goals
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by wr50l
                      INB4 Carribean Joseph brags about his two 'favourite' clubs getting humped on the same day.
                      :iaintevenmad:

Comment

• Rudi
                        #CyCueto
                        • Nov 2008

Another disappointing result from City. Smh. Super Mario's goal was sick tho

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                          Another disappointing result from City. Smh. Super Mario's goal was sick tho
                          Need to hold on to that 3rd spot. Going to be tough. The midfield play was shitty yesterday and after Mario's goal he seemed to check out of the game. He was drifting all over the pitch and not really asserting himself without the ball. Also seemed like Carlito never had a breakthrough.

It's gonna take some time though to integrate Dzeko and have them all play together seamlessly. I think they may be better served by playing either Dzeko or Mario, and not both at once.

Comment

• Champ
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Oct 2008

Everyone on here better be pulling for Napoli.

Comment

• Champ
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

Oh yea Balotelli ftw

Comment

• 1ke
                                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                                Need to hold on to that 3rd spot. Going to be tough. The midfield play was shitty yesterday and after Mario's goal he seemed to check out of the game. He was drifting all over the pitch and not really asserting himself without the ball. Also seemed like Carlito never had a breakthrough.

It's gonna take some time though to integrate Dzeko and have them all play together seamlessly. I think they may be better served by playing either Dzeko or Mario, and not both at once.
                                This must have been your first time watching not so super mario. Hes been that way his whole career. Mancini treated like a baby while at Inter. And he will do the same at Shitty. And he will never be the player he should. Jose tried to put some discipline in him and didnt take his shit. Thats why Balotelli Burawh hates Mou, and wanted out at Inter. He is just a Cassano wannbe.

Aaaaand Napoli sucked big balls today. Got manhandled. Not ready yet.

Comment

Working...