X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigpapa42
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
    Mental. Don't think the MLS would have gotten off the ground with that rule.

What about a World Cup? Would they have that rule in place?
    I think the drinking rules are specific to England, due to the prevalance of undesirable elements in matches (aka hooligans).

Comment

• kyhadley
      Carefree
      • Oct 2008

City are one seriously bipolar team, enjoying this.

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Lol Shitty!

Tottenham have a game in hand vs Shitty, and still have to host them at White Hart Lane. (I think). Heres to them finishing fuckin up Shittys CL dreams.

Also, anyone else think Dzeko looks pathetic since arriving in England? I do, he looks like shit everytime he plays. Since joining Shitty, Barry, Milner, Dzeko, Lescott all suck.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
          The Greatest
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
          Wait wut?

There's no beer in the seats during English football matches?
          Alcohol isn't sold at a lot of European stadiums.

Comment

• calgaryballer
            Tiote!
            • Mar 2009

GolTV needs an HD feed and more German games. I don't have access to ESPN3 here in Canada, though that would be a dream.

Comment

• killgod
              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
              Alcohol isn't sold at a lot of European stadiums.
              I can imagine it's actually more convienient now that I've thought about that a bit. I mean, I pay about 60 cents an oz for beer at BMO field. I could drink 3 times as much for the same price at the pub!

Then again, I usually drink 3 times as much pre-game regardless. And doesn't help that at BMO Field you can only smoke outside of the stadium, which invites joints at halftime....only making TFC games a glorious disaster....wednesday can't come soon enough

Originally posted by calgaryballer
              GolTV needs an HD feed and more German games. I don't have access to ESPN3 here in Canada, though that would be a dream.
              Nothing you can find on streaming sites?

GolTV is a bit of a oddity. The scumbag MLSE own it and I think they are being fuckin stupid about it. Their bar, Real Sports, the mecca of sports bars right now, got the only HD feed of Saturday nights' TFC match. On TV, only standard available.

They are jipping those that pay for the station to sucker people into coming to their pub.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

I can stream, but it's not the same as watching it on my big screen in HD. They have approval from the CRTC for an HD channel, but so far no dice. Setanta HD is available, but its $16/month and apparently looks like shit compared to what we are used to in HD

Comment

• Rudi
                  #CyCueto
                  • Nov 2008

Today was a complete and utter disaster for City. Come out and look lifeless against Liverpool, and on top of that Tevez looks to be seriously injured.

Comment

• Champ
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Oct 2008

FORZA NAPOLI

Comment

• NAHSTE
                      Probably owns the site
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                      Today was a complete and utter disaster for City. Come out and look lifeless against Liverpool, and on top of that Tevez looks to be seriously injured.
                      Yeah the Tevez injury is a bummer. No Rooney or Carlito for the Saturday FA semi which kind of sucks, but it should still be an awesome match. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

I thought the demo was pretty good too, just lack of real clubs n shit annoyed me so I never bothered.

Game should surpass FIFA next year cause FIFA is slow and boringggggggg with it's scripted BS.

Ball physics in PES are pretty wicked.

wonder if I could get it for cheap.

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Sounds a bit like FIFA Ultimate Team.

PESFan.com News - PES 2011 MLO Overview

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLm8psQvwLY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLm8psQvwLY[/ame]

I'm buying this yesterday. AWESOMEEEEEEEE

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                              I Can Score Goals
                              • Dec 2008

5 points clear of the huns :redsmug:

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                                That's the online version I think. I think offline it's different.

Here's a blurb I found on their website...
                                Sells brand new for 32 bucks, hopefully I can find it used, either way good price to have a footie game for MLS and I'll get it on my way home.

FIFA is useless to an MLS fan cause it's based on the previous season, so missing clubs, outdated kits, stock Euro style stadiums, etc.

Read over the MLS Option File and it looks pretty legit, updated at the start of March and another update coming soon. Either way I can't wait to get in on this.

Gonna get it on PS3 though, because of the flexibility with copying files from PC to PS3 to do this MLS thing. Why 360 has to be so lame about this, I don't know. Hopefully next gen.

Comment

Working...