X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Lol at Sol getting upset at some fans calling him fat.

I wouldn't have even responded

Comment

• Bigpapa42
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Archer
      Lol at Sol getting upset at some fans calling him fat.

I wouldn't have even responded
      Sol is a sensitive sort. I always found that ironic, given his imposing presence.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

He's an idiot, I could just picture his flat little face saying it. Dammit.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• davie
          Hey, relax guy!
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
          Sol is a sensitive sort. I always found that ironic, given his imposing presence.
          It's understandable when you've read reports of him possibly being a homo and carrying a manbag around.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by davie
            It's understandable when you've read reports of him possibly being a homo and carrying a manbag around.
            Its a MURSE, dammit!

Comment

• Prodigal Son
              The Greatest
              • Feb 2009

It's a satchel.

Comment

• davie
                Hey, relax guy!
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                Its a MURSE, dammit!
                A murse is a male nurse.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                  The Greatest
                  • Feb 2009

Sounders win tonight against Metapan of El Salvador to advance to the group stage of CONCACAF Champions League.

Alvaro Fernandez has his first goal as a Sounder and it was a beautiful header from 16 yards out to give us the lead on aggregate, and win us the game in the 74th minute.

Best way to become an ECS favorite is to score in the 74th minute for the Sounders. Especially it being your first career goal in a Sounder kit.

We had about 17 people fly down to San Salvador for the game. Planning on getting more to fly to Costa Rica for one of our group stage games against Saprissa. Possibly people down to Mexico for the game against Monterrey.

Highlights

[youtube]TeoLNz05RxY[/youtube]

Also, forgot to post this from the first leg of the series. Tifo display for our Champions League qualifier @ home against Metapan of El Salvador.

[youtube]1iYXHEjLc4M[/youtube]

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

Fuck you and your limey green team.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy6c8Hi0z78&"]YouTube- 8.3.10 Motagua v Toronto FC Highlights CONCACAF Champions League[/ame]

Advance 3-2 on aggregate.

Cruz Azul is up first on Aug 17th at BMO. The house is gonna be rockin for that one.

Group of death fears TFC!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Good for the MLS teams getting through...**cough LA Galaxy cough**

I hope they do well in the group stage, so that it doesnt turn into a mini tourney between all the Mexican teams.

Comment

• Survivor
                        Sporting Spirit
                        • Dec 2009

I just got back from a semester overseas and ended up spending some time in Sunderland and went to their stadium before heading up north to enjoy the highlands of Scotland for a few weeks, but I've decided to follow some real football this year.

I guess I have a lot of questions, being a noob to the sport and all, but here are a couple for starters.

1) What are the biggest stories/things to keep an eye on this year in the Premier League.

2) In the US our soccer news is limited. What is the best way to keep up with the Premier league and watch highlights? I'd love to watch some highlights and even a few whole matches of Sunderland, but the only option I see now is buying their season pass for quite a bit of money.

What do you guys do?

Comment

• T.Dot
                          A Real RockNRolla
                          • Nov 2008

Looking forward to getting back into this and engaging in some good talk.
                          Still going for the Spurs in the EPL and I am not really sure why Redknapp made zero additions to the squad when some of the contenders for that Champions League spot have added some players *cough* Man City

Comment

• Archer
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Survivor
                            I just got back from a semester overseas and ended up spending some time in Sunderland and went to their stadium before heading up north to enjoy the highlands of Scotland for a few weeks, but I've decided to follow some real football this year.

I guess I have a lot of questions, being a noob to the sport and all, but here are a couple for starters.

1) What are the biggest stories/things to keep an eye on this year in the Premier League.

2) In the US our soccer news is limited. What is the best way to keep up with the Premier league and watch highlights? I'd love to watch some highlights and even a few whole matches of Sunderland, but the only option I see now is buying their season pass for quite a bit of money.

What do you guys do?
                            The Man Utd/Chelsea title race
                            Can Manchester City join the elite after spending a stupid amount of money on new players?
                            Can Tottenham stay in the top 4 [top 4 is a huge thing in the EPL]
                            Will Liverpool turn things around after a terrible year?
                            The Relegation battle is ALWAYS intense

Main Rivalry games that are always fun to watch

Man Utd/Arsenal
                            Arsenal/Tottenham
                            Liverpool/Everton
                            Man Utd/Man City
                            Man Utd/Liverpool
                            Newcastle/Sunderland
                            Chelsea/Arsenal

In the US our soccer news is limited. What is the best way to keep up with the Premier league and watch highlights?
                            I live in England so i'm not sure about highlights but sites like .skysports.com, goal.com, premierleague.com and espnsoccernet seem pretty good. Also i'm sure the Fox soccer channel show live games over there and lots of streaming websites show just about every game also.

I'd love to watch some highlights and even a few whole matches of Sunderland, but the only option I see now is buying their season pass for quite a bit of money.
                            I hope you burn in hell.

Comment

• Survivor
                              Sporting Spirit
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Archer
                              The Man Utd/Chelsea title race
                              Can Manchester City join the elite after spending a stupid amount of money on new players?
                              Can Tottenham stay in the top 4 [top 4 is a huge thing in the EPL]
                              Will Liverpool turn things around after a terrible year?
                              The Relegation battle is ALWAYS intense

Main Rivalry games that are always fun to watch

Man Utd/Arsenal
                              Arsenal/Tottenham
                              Liverpool/Everton
                              Man Utd/Man City
                              Man Utd/Liverpool
                              Newcastle/Sunderland
                              Chelsea/Arsenal

I live in England so i'm not sure about highlights but sites like .skysports.com, goal.com, premierleague.com and espnsoccernet seem pretty good. Also i'm sure the Fox soccer channel show live games over there and lots of streaming websites show just about every game also.

I hope you burn in hell.
                              haha... I know little of Soccer now... I just have been to Sunderland and heard about their rivalry with nearby Newcastle and it sounds like a good underdog team to follow!

Are you a Newcastle fan?

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Survivor
                                haha... I know little of Soccer now... I just have been to Sunderland and heard about their rivalry with nearby Newcastle and it sounds like a good underdog team to follow!

Are you a Newcastle fan?
                                Yes

We were raised to hate the Mackems

Comment

Working...