X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calgaryballer
    Tiote!
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
    You wouldn't happen to know if they show any matches outside of what they show on tv would you? I mean I'm ordering Setana Sports, I already have FSC and Goal TV, but I'm curious if the online version is worth ordering.
    Pretty much hte same. I'd check their website, it has the schedule posted

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

3-3 so far in Arsenal-Liverpool. It was 1-0 Arsenal, then 1-1, then 2-1 Liverpool, then 2-2, then 3-2 Arsenal, and now 3-3.

Arshavin has the hat trick

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

United in position to go up 3 points today

Comment

• Bigpapa42
          • Feb 2009

Wonderful match by Arshavin... Too bad about the defense, though...

Comment

• calgaryballer
            Tiote!
            • Mar 2009

Apparently Roy Keane is back in management with Ipswich. That sounds like disaster.

Also, I didn't see this match, and this is the first mention of it. Pepe went completely bonkers on Tuesday night apparently

Comment

• calgaryballer
              Tiote!
              • Mar 2009

Title race back on as United are losing 2-0 home to Spurs

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

Liverpool

:youmad:

United scores 3 unanswered

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

4 unanswered. What a collapse by Spurs

Comment

• calgaryballer
                    Tiote!
                    • Mar 2009

FIVE!

Statement game?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                      • Feb 2009

Sounds like the whole United comeback was started by a phantom penalty, though. Interested to see highlights of that.

Comment

• wr50l
                        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                        Sounds like the whole United comeback was started by a phantom penalty, though. Interested to see highlights of that.
                        He was nowhere near position to give the penalty and got it wrong.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                          When I saw it, I thought penalty. The ball was running for Carrick, he knocked it past, and Gomes slid through him. Gomes MAY have gotten the very tip of his finger on the ball prior to Carrick, but I didn't see much of a deflection or anything

Comment

• wr50l
                            Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                            When I saw it, I thought penalty. The ball was running for Carrick, he knocked it past, and Gomes slid through him. Gomes MAY have gotten the very tip of his finger on the ball prior to Carrick, but I didn't see much of a deflection or anything
                            With all due respect, I think you need a bigger TV or a new set of glasses. Direction of the ball changed about 120degrees because of the goalie's touch.

Howard Webb :kickballs: Tottenham Hotspur

Comment

• Senser81
                              VSN Poster of the Year
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
                              With all due respect, I think you need a bigger TV or a new set of glasses. Direction of the ball changed about 120degrees because of the goalie's touch.

Howard Webb :kickballs: Tottenham Hotspur
                              I thought it was a bad call, but Tottenham was still up IIRC 2-1 after the penalty. Gomes lost his mind after the bad call though, and gave up some ridiculous goals afterwards.

The main analyst on Setanta has hated Jamie Carragher for the last 3 years, saying Liverpool will never win with Carragher still starting. Liverpool's defending has been pretty bad this year, and I am actually amazed that they've done this well.

I think Carragher is the least of their problems. Their main problem is that Lucas Leiva is on the field, and he is truly awful. The only time he tracks back is to give up a ridiculous foul. Aurelio is a good offensive fullback, but not the best defender. Arbeloa is ok, but nothing more. Insua is playing out of position...at least I hope he is, because then he'd have an excuse. Skrtel is tough, but putting Carragher and Skrtel together alongside two fullbacks who can never get back is a recipe for disaster. Whatever happened to Daniel Agger? He's not that tall, but he was way more mobile than Skrtel.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

It could've been the worst penalty call ever and it still wasn't what lost the match for Tottenham. At most, you can say it changed the momentum of the match. But Sperz cannot blame that kind of collapse on the penalty.

Comment

Working...