• CaribbeanJoseph
      I Can Score Goals
      • Dec 2008

FML

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

So what was the final to Chelski and Newcastle? Last I saw Anelka just scored the PK

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
          I Can Score Goals
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
          So what was the final to Chelski and Newcastle? Last I saw Anelka just scored the PK
          4-3 Toon

Comment

• Archer
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

I'm watching the Seattle/Monterrey game and I can only imagine how annoyed Prodigal Son is right now

Monterrey score 3 goals in 4 minutes to make it 3-2 and just to make it worse... the replay shows Suazo took a blatant dive on the penalty lol

Comment

• Prodigal Son
              The Greatest
              • Feb 2009

Complete fucking meltdown. The guy didn't dive in my eyes. Boss has no reason to go out after the ball. Dumb fucking play by him.

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                Complete fucking meltdown. The guy didn't dive in my eyes. Boss has no reason to go out after the ball. Dumb fucking play by him.
                It was one of those where he went down under no contact but the Goalie shouldn't have given him the chance too

I seem to remember Salt Lake having a very similar meltdown v Cruz Azul this year aswell.

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Impressive by Newcastle

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Archer
                    It was one of those where he went down under no contact but the Goalie shouldn't have given him the chance too

I seem to remember Salt Lake having a very similar meltdown v Cruz Azul this year aswell.
                    The guy diving was probably a better choice then running through the keeper and causing himself an injury. He was going to get fouled no matter what.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

I like our new style. Do enough to stay in the game for 80 minutes than go all out for the final 10 minutes.

In all seriousness, we need to try the 4-4-2 more often, we looked much better with N'Gog on the field.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                        I Can Score Goals
                        • Dec 2008

This is beyond a fucking joke, we need to get our act together ASAP

Comment

• f16harm
                          -
                          • Feb 2009

As a goalkeeper for 15 years, including college ball....I really would like to know just what the fuck Manuel Almunia is doing a lot of the times. The 2nd and 3rd goals he gave up were fucking laughable, particularly the 3rd. He rushes out, and instead of sliding for the ball he stops and stands up.

Wenger is getting too high on his horse. His arrogance in not spending and playing players too young, disregard for finding a top rate keeper, and his love affair with half our team being Frenchies from his homeland...is getting out of hand.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                            Posts too much
                            • Feb 2009

Damn the anti-Hicks campaign is getting really serious. Their was an article in the Wall Street Journal and a bunch of fans are emailing hundreds of top American journalists and members of the media trying to bring light to the situation.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                              Posts too much
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                              We've actually been emailing financial institutions that Hicks has been trying to get financing through. Hell, I'm even in on the campaign.
                              Yeah I've been reading all about it on the forums at TIA.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                                The Greatest
                                • Feb 2009

Comment

Working...