X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Man Utd boss Ferguson to warn religious Hernandez ahead of Rangers visit | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will give Javier Hernandez a religious head's up before their Champions League visit to Rangers.

The People says Chicharito could be forced to abandon his pre-match Catholic prayer when Manchester United face Rangers in Glasgow on Wednesday week.

Deeply religious Hernandez – nicknamed Chico – kneels on the centre spot and prays *before kick-off in every game he starts. But it is believed United boss Ferguson – a former Rangers player – will advise the 22-year-old to ditch his ritual at Ibrox.

Rangers fans have already vowed on websites to target Hernandez if he goes through his normal routine and that will worry Ferguson who is anxious for United’s visit to pass peacefully.

Rangers officials say there is no question of them banning Hernandez from his usual pre-match routine, which he started in his native Mexico.

But he runs the risk of antagonising anti-Catholic Rangers supporters if he is included in boss Ferguson’s line-up when the teams meet at Ibrox.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
      The Greatest
      • Feb 2009

Funny how religious intolerance is acceptable in Scotland, yet everyone goes fucking ballistic over the Green Brigade not wanting the Poppy on their kits.

Fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
        I Can Score Goals
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
        Funny how religious intolerance is acceptable in Scotland, yet everyone goes fucking ballistic over the Green Brigade not wanting the Poppy on their kits.

Fucking ridiculous.
        It's okay for the huns to do it, people only get up in arms when it's us

Comment

• wr50l
          Glen & CJ are secret Huns
          • Oct 2008

LOL, I've never seen him do this. Can't really think what a Catholic prayer would be like, does it involve child rape?

It's okay for the huns to do it, people only get up in arms when it's us
          Highly ironic considering the songs banned at Ibrox and the songs still sung at Celtic Park.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
            I Can Score Goals
            • Dec 2008

I was referring to the media bias and don't act like Rangers fans don't sing sectarian songs too.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
              The Greatest
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
              LOL, I've never seen him do this. Can't really think what a Catholic prayer would be like, does it involve child rape?

Highly ironic considering the songs banned at Ibrox and the songs still sung at Celtic Park.

Maybe they'll arrest him as well as they tried to do to Artur Boruc.

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

TBH...I was surprised SAF let him do this even in England. I thought it would stop, but he still does it before KO when he starts games. I was just throwin it out there...

Comment

• wr50l
                  Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son

Maybe they'll arrest him as well as they tried to do to Artur Boruc.
                  Ignorant to the facts. The Police cautioned him. Crossing himself was never the crime, the determination had to be made as to whether Boruc deliberately attempted to incite the crowd with those actions. This works both ways as the Police got involved many years ago when Gazza played the flute to incite Celtic fans too.

Regardless, the mere consideration that it may have been simply for crossing himself was met with dismay by politicians, church leaders, and anti-sectarian charities alike.

I can't believe you stupid wannabe Tims are going mental about some unsubstantiated news report from a highly unknown news source which is created simply because of speculation and totally ignores the fact that there have been Rangers players in the past who have crossed themselves regularly on the field. This will not even be the slightest bit of an incident when the game is played.

TBH...I was surprised SAF let him do this even in England. I thought it would stop, but he still does it before KO when he starts games. I was just throwin it out there...
                  Why 1ke? I hope these two IRA fanboys haven't brainwashed you into thinking there's pitch battles based on religious views every weekend in Britain.

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Lol....nahhhh

I just thought it was more a small time Mexican League thing. I wasnt sure If SAF thought it was ok for him to to in the EPL. I was wrong though, and Im sure as long as he keeps scoring nobody is gonna say anything.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                      Tiote!
                      • Mar 2009

What a morning so far. Arsenal blows a 2 goal lead, and Chelsea is still down to Birmingham, even though they are hammering them.

United will draw even, and Bolton will move into fourth.

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

Just saw the Birmingham score. Obviously im pleased. United were below par today, but thanks to the double red, theyll go even. Still dont know how Arsenal lost that game, slept through the first half, but saw the second. The all French center back duo will keep any team in games. But Cesc's handball was dumb as shit too. And oh yeah, Wazza's back, lighter, still rusty, but it looks like he doesnt like some of his teammates.

Comment

• Archer
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

Knew today would be rough with Alan Smith starting and Tiote/Barton out

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                            • Feb 2009

Fucking Arsenal.

That is all.

Comment

• citizenerased
                              Rugby World Cup Champion
                              • Mar 2009

Three week bans for Williamson and that curly haired Motherfucker?

Sweet, a rusty Steven Taylor who hasn't played in 6 months and a fat Sol Campbell to be our starting CB's against Chelsea. Hopefully we keep starting Alan Smith and bring back James Perch into the Starting XI against Chelsea... just for the lulz.
                              Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                                Late to the party.
                                • Jun 2009

I don't think Williamson is suspended, just Colo.

Horrible game all around, it's ridiculous how much better we are with Tiote and Barton. Alan Smith is the worst player in the league, easily, and Guthrie has been awful. Lets just get raped by Chelsea next week and move on.
                                Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                                If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

Working...