• Cody
    GOAAAAL
    • Jul 2010

When is the draft?

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

He's stated he'll only play for Holland I think. With the new FIFA rules, I guess he could switch, but he seems pretty hell bent on breaking in to the Dutch side. Can't blame him

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

as for the Jennings stuff, that was a large part of the BBC Panorama broadcast. Holland was quite open about the shit that was in there, where as England hid it.

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
          He's stated he'll only play for Holland I think. With the new FIFA rules, I guess he could switch, but he seems pretty hell bent on breaking in to the Dutch side. Can't blame him
          All is not lost yet cause I don't know if he's ever going to crack the Dutch lineup. At one point he may have to decide to continue to pursue the Dutch team with a risk of not playing int'l or to actually have an int'l career at the top level with Canada (or Jamaica I guess). His brother being a key fixture on the team will always be a bit of a persuasive thought. Hart went to speak to him in the fall and the door is still open for him.

If we can only get Junior Hoilett, then it may spark some further interest. Just a couple months back he said he'd play for us, but there's not been a cap tying event since, so we have to wait. Hopefully he answers the call for the friendlies in Feb/Mar and then to tie him at the Gold Cup in June.

With us transitioning our core team into new, younger emerging players, especially the way Simpson, Jackson and Hutch played last year, the additions of either of these players certainly make us a strong competitor for a WC spot.

I'll hold my breath until he suits up in orange.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
            It's true.

How long until the Rafa to Liverpool rumors start?
            Woooow....Is Roy hated that much already?

Comment

• citizenerased
              Rugby World Cup Champion
              • Mar 2009

lolRafa. From Treble Winners to 7th in 4 months of play. Bravo, Fatty, Bravo.

Fat Sam's probably in the final stages of working out a contract with Inter as we speak.
              Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Rudi
                #CyCueto
                • Nov 2008

City needs to win tomorrow. Coming off a terrible loss against Everton, Mancini needs to right the ship FAST.

Comment

• Rudi
                  #CyCueto
                  • Nov 2008

2-0 after 5 minutes I can deal with that :D

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

It's not Newcastle if you can't play shitty once every five games or so. What's worse and after the two catastrophic mistakes we've been the better team.
                    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Rudi
                      #CyCueto
                      • Nov 2008

City looking in top form even without Tevez today. Villa sucks.

Comment

• Cody
                        GOAAAAL
                        • Jul 2010

I don't even have an EPL team to cheer for. Never got into it enough, just like the style of play.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Newcastle looked OK against Spurs yesterday too. James Perch was owned by Lennon though, and that's what cost us in the end. Bale turning Taylor inside out was nice as well, but if Lovenkrands could control the ball or the ref called a foul on Modric for getting his leg stuck out, then it's no matter

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                            Late to the party.
                            • Jun 2009

Just another game against a better opponent. Not many options besides Perch, but our late game tactics were annoying. Taking Jonas off for Ranger and leaving two defensive mids on was an awful decision, even though Jonas was shit until then. Then pumping the ball forward at every chance was one of the most unambitious comebacks I've ever seen.

Good news though, reports out of France say we're negotiating a full-time move for Ben Arfa.
                            Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                            If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                              I Can Score Goals
                              • Dec 2008

Have some of that you dirty fucking hun bastards!!!

Comment

• Chrispy
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Dec 2008

I wish the newcastle and wigan game was on tv

Comment

Working...