X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Where do the Cosmo's play out of?

They are having trouble drawing fans to see the Red Bulls for whatever reason (11K or somethnig for DeRo's debut last week).

A 2nd team will fly?

I suppose supporters of both sides might help fill those stadiums up when they meet or whatever...

Comment

• Prodigal Son
      The Greatest
      • Feb 2009

The problem with the Red Bulls is that since the team plays in New York, people say it's hard to get New Yorkers to get into the team. The Cosmo's are suppose to be New York proper with a stadium in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhatten or Randall Island.

Hard to see how this team doesn't get a MLS slot if they are able to get land rights to build the stadium.

Just hoping the MLS doesn't over expand, you can see the talent level dipping already with certain teams.

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

I really can't see how it can grow beyond 20.

Although I imagine they do have dreams of having MLS-2 or whatever the fuck they want to call it.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
          The Greatest
          • Feb 2009

Nope, they don't want to do a promotion/relegation system. They don't think the owners would be willing to put in the money.

They want 30 teams. They want to make it like the other pro leagues in this country.

Comment

• Cody
            GOAAAAL
            • Jul 2010

Anyone else catch the Everton game this morning?

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
              I Can Score Goals
              • Dec 2008

Fuck The Glens :redsmug:

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

Torres had a couple of chances this morning, some good saves and poor touches letting him down. Having Benayoun in the team made him look really lively, someone who knows where to get him the ball where he likes it.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

DeGuzman just uncorked a beauty for Mallorca. Lets get this guy signed up for Canada already

Comment

• Survivor
                    Sporting Spirit
                    • Dec 2009

WHyyyyyyyy... I don't know if it's Steve Bruce's fault but this is fucking dreadful. They had the game at half, 2-1. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck. fuck.

After Darren Bent was transferred all confidence was lost.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                      Tiote!
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Survivor
                      WHyyyyyyyy... I don't know if it's Steve Bruce's fault but this is fucking dreadful. They had the game at half, 2-1. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. fuck. fuck.

After Darren Bent was transferred all confidence was lost.
                      It happens every year with Steve Bruce. First at Birmingham, then Wigan, and now at Sunderland. He seems to be able to motivate the guys to survival, and then they get complacent. If you want a manager who can get you to between 14th and 9th, Steve Bruce is your man

Comment

• wr50l
                        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                        • Oct 2008

What's with all the stunning goals this Saturday. What a crazy Match of the Day.

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

epic point on the road at San Jose last night.

cannot wait for those cunts Becks and Donovan to come down on Wednesday.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                            Tiote!
                            • Mar 2009

Watched the Whitecaps game last week, another good performance from them capped by Hasli's madness. Having TSN playing these on a regular basis in HD has already increased my MLS interest from years past

Then watch Philly v NY yesterday. NY has no flow to their play, it was pretty ugly. Henry's touch let him down everytime

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

I worked security at the DC United/LA Galaxy game last night. David Beckham just stands around most of the game. He did get a yellow card though

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

I worked security at the DC United/LA Galaxy game last night. David Beckham just stands around most of the game. He did get a yellow card though

Comment

Working...