X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Any fan who honestly thought the Treble was attainable was dreaming.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
      I Can Score Goals
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
      Any fan who honestly thought the Treble was attainable was dreaming.
      It's all I've heard from them lately, they were drinking the same kool aid last year as well.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

CITY

Comment

• calgaryballer
          Tiote!
          • Mar 2009

El Clasico thoughts

1. I hate Ray Hudson as much as ever
          2. This ref is a bitch

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
            It's all I've heard from them lately, they were drinking the same kool aid last year as well.
            Thats just dumb. You shouldnt worry what so many others think anyway. Only me.

I Lol'd at the red card in El Classico. Only cuz on Wednesday, Jose said that he would be playing with 10 men at some point in the game.

Comment

• calgaryballer
              Tiote!
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
              Thats just dumb. You shouldnt worry what so many others think anyway. Only me.

I Lol'd at the red card in El Classico. Only cuz on Wednesday, Jose said that he would be playing with 10 men at some point in the game.
              The red card was the right decision. No choice, Albiol tried to strangle him.

Villa should have won the game on two occassions though, poor first touch let him down

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                Posts too much
                • Feb 2009

Dirk Kuyt signed an extension to remain at Liverpool until 2013. Excellent news.

Comment

• guchi45
                  I'm better than Woy
                  • Feb 2009

Soccer still going on? Pussy sport.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

Sounders draw in ridiculous weather. Goal by El Flaco in the 92nd minute to tie it up.

Frustrating game to watch.

Comment

• guchi45
                      I'm better than Woy
                      • Feb 2009

Raul Albiol is a bum, Garay is way better than that bum.

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                        The red card was the right decision. No choice, Albiol tried to strangle him.

Villa should have won the game on two occassions though, poor first touch let him down
                        I watched it on ESPN 3 on my Xbox. Tommy Smith from was the commentator and he basically took a jab at Barca. He said Villa has the same goal scoring record as Zlatan did and Zlatan got ran out of town. For some reason Villa's gettin a pass. He was bad.

Also just throwin this out there, and I know how bad Nani is. But if you wanna see some real acting, just watch Sergio Busquets. That kid makes me wanna shoot myself.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

There's a lot more to Villa than his scoring record. Ibra had a good one, but he forced Barca to play one way. Villa is able to move out to the flanks and cut in, allowing Messi (and sometimes Pedro) to play up top. Not being able to track a single striker is the entire base of Barca's offence as Xavi and Iniesta pick out their runs.

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

I agree with everything you said...Except. They paid €40 million. Sooner or later, hell have to start scoring again.

Heres the one thing I never understood. How Barca drop points to the worst teams in La Liga sometimes?

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                              I agree with everything you said...Except. They paid €40 million. Sooner or later, hell have to start scoring again.

Heres the one thing I never understood. How Barca drop points to the worst teams in La Liga sometimes?
                              I think it's only natural to take your foot off the gas on occassion. In the Hercules game, Herc parked the bus and Barca couldn't find that breakthrough. Drenthe was able to use his pace to open up Barca on the counter for the winner.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                                Tiote!
                                • Mar 2009

Also, the Neverkusen tag will stick for another year. Currently getting trounced 4-0 by Bayern. If Dortmund can beat an average Freiburg side (and keep my new man crush Papiss Cisse off the scoreboard), they will be back to 8 pts clear with 4 to go

Comment

Working...