X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

That Stadium looks TITS! During the pre-game, (yea Im watching this game live) they game a tour of the stadium. Its drop dead gorgeous. I hate to say it, but its almost too good for KC lulz.

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

And oh yea, Liverpool are doing some damage to the transfer season if Zapata comes too. They have done very well for themselves so far.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
        I literally know nothing.
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
        Just saw that Everton is playing DC United on July 23rd. I must go.
        Nvm, going to the Philly-Everton game. Anyone ever been to their stadium?

Comment

• Prodigal Son
          The Greatest
          • Feb 2009

I'd say it's the best looking SS in this country.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Turned out to be a good game. Seeing KC get a win in the stadium was good.

Prod, i would love to go to NY to see their new house, before crowing this one.

Also, San Jose got the go ahead on a new stadium, opening in 2013. Excellent news. Now.....On to DC United and they should be next. They MUST get a new home and ASAP! No more playing games in football stadiums.

Comment

• Survivor
              Sporting Spirit
              • Dec 2009

While we are on topic, what has KC done before the Livestrong Park was completed? Have all their games been away? I just noticed that they have 17 home games and 6 away games remaining on their schedule and that strikes me a little odd. Regardless, I think KC can turn the season around. They have had some close games and good wins; the only real embarrassment looks like a 4-1 loss to LA. TOO MANY DRAWSSSS.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                Late to the party.
                • Jun 2009

Somehow we just signed Sylvain Marveaux
                Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                  Late to the party.
                  • Jun 2009

He denied the medical stuff, said the deal fell through because of personal terms. I hope it's true.
                  Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                  If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

Oh hai killgod

[youtube]n282W7G6zjg[/youtube]

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

@heels. I may get a Jackson kit

@prodigal son. I'm so glad I didn't go. Same ol fuckin story every night with that shit team.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                        • Jul 2009

I read £25 mil being thrown around from Man City for Rodwell. Also, Moyes is trying to get money to secure Wes Brown. Why? We need a forward. Ba is with Newcastle. N'Zogbia is suppose to be our main target now.

Comment

• Survivor
                          Sporting Spirit
                          • Dec 2009

I've got this puppy in the mail as we speak. It took me a while to find last year's jerseys for sale here in the states but I just couldn't go for their 11/12 kit as it has an ugly stripe scheme going on in the back.

In Sunderland news, Birmingham City's midfielder Sebastian Larrson looks to be signed as soon as they agree to a length to the contract. Oh and I just realized Gyan will be missed for nearly a month next season for the African Cup of Nations. Will other teams be hurting during this time too?

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

So the best team in the world just got better.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Sanchez for 32 mil. Sucks for the world. Real Madrid especially...lol

Its good news bad news for us. Good since he didnt sign with City. Bad cuz Barca got better. Although, I am interested to see what happens with Villa. Rumor is that if they want anyone else, he might be one to go.

As far as United. Jones, Young, De Gea is damn good. But, they still need a CM. And there is only one CM I (personally) want. Wes. His wages are stupid though and that might hold things up, but ill non-stop if it does come true. Inter's manager mess only helps. If not him, U think the lust might look like. De Rossi, Lass Diarra. Well see, theyre business will be done soon im pretty sure.

Comment

• spiker
                              Beast mode
                              • Apr 2011

I switched over to the Everton icon but I had to drop the Bears icon to do so. I feel kind of dirty but I just thought it was cool that there was an Everton icon.

Also picked up the Dempsey USMNT kit (red version) this weekend. Replica, of course. As I approach 30, I'm a little too soft around the midsection to be sporting the slim cut authentic. The price on the replica was more attractive, too.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by spiker
                                I switched over to the Everton icon but I had to drop the Bears icon to do so. I feel kind of dirty but I just thought it was cool that there was an Everton icon.

Also picked up the Dempsey USMNT kit (red version) this weekend. Replica, of course. As I approach 30, I'm a little too soft around the midsection to be sporting the slim cut authentic. The price on the replica was more attractive, too.
                                If you're looking to get an Everton kit they are selling last years style on their website for 52% off. They're $32 (without shipping) for just the jersey or $60 with name and EPL patches. I think I'll be ordering a Cahill one sometime next week. I might get the new away one later in the year.

Comment

Working...