X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Muslims owning football clubs is multiculturalism gone too far.

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wr50l
      Muslims owning football clubs is multiculturalism gone too far.
      I'll take muslims over greedy fat white teacher organizations.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
        Apparently we're in it for Ryad Boudebouz now. Wouldn't be a bad signing at all, not sure how much fire there is with this smoke. Comolli is a Frenchie so we're bound to be linked with every French star around.

Apparently 9-8 million will get us Charlie Adam, but at this point I doubt he ever makes it to Anfield. Also Sunderland are going hard after Wickham who has come out said that he only wants to leave Ipswich for Liverpool, he's a Liverpool supporter.

And supposedly we're in for Dejan Lovern as well from Lyon. Otherwise it's a quiet summer.
        I've been disappointed with our transfer window so far. I realize we've still got plenty of time to make something happen but I was hoping for some big signings.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
          Don't know. Abdullah Al Thani bought the club and now they're loaded.

Just looked at the FM editor and he's listed as a background sugar daddy. Time to fire up a save with them!

You know they got Pellegrini to manage the club right?

Just think what they'll do at PSG!
          Wow, so basically the Spanish Citeh. Pellegrini too. All this work to finish 3rd. But, they def get an A for effort. I was lookin at the completed transfers list, and saw Malaga, Malaga, Malaga..... and so on..... Caught me off guard. I was wondering if anyone else was aware of the shenanigans....

Comment

• Prodigal Son
            The Greatest
            • Feb 2009

MLS teams have been lazy. They look into Europe for talent, when the right decision is to go to Central/South America and even West Africa.

Sounders are linked to Prince Tagoe for a 6 month loan, and Mrisho Ngassa.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
              The Greatest
              • Feb 2009

Also another cool little thing from Levesque. The Sounders are doing some stupid "Date with a Sounder" ad's which is suppose to be a stupid little vignette's about the players in the essence of those video dating ads. In Roger's video, he says when he scores a goal, you should expect a pirate face.

The fucker actually did it on his first goal.

[youtube]13nRGlvTuuc[/youtube]

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                I literally know nothing.
                • Jul 2009

Purchased my tickets to see Everton take on Philadelphia.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                  Late to the party.
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                  If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

Barton's a legend.
                    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                      I Can Score Goals
                      • Dec 2008

Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan.
                      You have a gun with two bullets.
                      What should you do?
                      A: Shoot the United Fan..... Twice.

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
                        Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan.
                        You have a gun with two bullets.
                        What should you do?
                        A: Shoot the United Fan..... Twice.
                        :kanyesalty:

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                          The Greatest
                          • Feb 2009

Lol, L.A. vs San Jose is going as best for the Sounders as possible. We need L.A. to lose this week, and then lose to us next week, and we could be tied at the top of the table.

For those not watching. Donovan Ricketts, L.A.'s #1 keeper breaks his arm on a clearance where a SJ player runs into him. L.A.'s back up comes in, Josh Saunders. SJ's forward Brian Lenhart slowly starts to antagonize Saunders by running into him on 50/50 balls, and then heads the ball out of Saunders hands while he's looking up field, which is an automatic yellow. Well, Saunders decides to react and swings his elbow at Lenharts face, which results in a red card for Saunders.

L.A. is now relying on one of their midfielders to play in goal for the entire 2nd half.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                            • Jul 2009

Never seen Howard play this poorly, quite shocking.

Comment

• wr50l
                              Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                              Lol, L.A. vs San Jose is going as best for the Sounders as possible. We need L.A. to lose this week, and then lose to us next week, and we could be tied at the top of the table.

For those not watching. Donovan Ricketts, L.A.'s #1 keeper breaks his arm on a clearance where a SJ player runs into him. L.A.'s back up comes in, Josh Saunders. SJ's forward Brian Lenhart slowly starts to antagonize Saunders by running into him on 50/50 balls, and then heads the ball out of Saunders hands while he's looking up field, which is an automatic yellow. Well, Saunders decides to react and swings his elbow at Lenharts face, which results in a red card for Saunders.

L.A. is now relying on one of their midfielders to play in goal for the entire 2nd half.
                              Did he at least break his nose?

Comment

• Survivor
                                Sporting Spirit
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Sharkweather
                                Never seen Howard play this poorly, quite shocking.
                                Aside from his slip up on the final goal where he should have grabbed it, I thought the back four really played piss poor and were to blame for most of the blunders. I really need to stop getting my hopes up for USA soccer, Confederation Cup in 09 vs Brazil, WC, and now this... So close to being a solid team.

and on an unrelated note, i just got my sunderland jersey in the mail... 33 Gyan. I love the fact that soccer jerseys are slimmer than football ones and much more light weight. I could see myself wearing them casually which I dont really do with football jerseys. Next one I'm feeling either Celtic FC or a guilty pleasure in nPower Championship Millwall FC. :P

Comment

Working...