Clear All
  • Chrispy
    Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

Fuckin fulham lost to newcastle 2-1, awful, least dempsey scored

Comment

• wingsfan77
      • Aug 2009

well both games on Fox Soccer today turned into blow-outs...I stopped watching at the half for both haha.

Comment

• wr50l
        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
        • Oct 2008

Heels you'll be glad you didn't end up at Ibrox today that was the most unconvincing 2-0 victory in the history of the club.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
          • Feb 2009

Well, have to say I'm pretty happy that my PVR fucked up and didn't record any video for the Arsenal-United match. How embarrassing. Buy some fucking players,

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

I felt bad for the kids. That was just bad.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
              Late to the party.
              • Jun 2009

Good result for Newcastle today, not one we usually get three points out of. Krul was great, only mistake was the goal, but the outfield play was sloppy before hand and the freekick should have never been conceded. If we actually do buy a striker and a left back not, we could be decent.
              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Rudi
                #CyCueto
                • Nov 2008

I already am excited for the Manchester Derby

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                  Anyone have a link that explains how the president system works in La Liga?
                  What do you mean by President system?

Comment

• NAHSTE
                    Probably owns the site
                    • Feb 2009

It's early yet but Manchester is looking like it will be the focal point of the EPL this year. And I'm pretty saddened for the state of Arsenal myself.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                      It's early yet but Manchester is looking like it will be the focal point of the EPL this year. And I'm pretty saddened for the state of Arsenal myself.

:seeyou:

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                        The Greatest
                        • Feb 2009

As far as I know, each club votes in a president which acts like a Chairman would in England. He's the one that sanctions the spending of money etc. I'm curious where the money comes from. As far as I know, the club president doesn't actually own the club.
                        No one owns the clubs. Barca and Real have no ownership groups. They're ran like mini-Gov't's with STH's voting for the president.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

I am seriously worried for Arsene. I've always loved him, as he just seems like a kind old grandfather. Unfortunately, he seems to be acting like a senile old grandfather at this point. I love his ideals, but an 8-2 defeat is exactly what he could not afford right now

Comment

• Rudi
                            #CyCueto
                            • Nov 2008

Looks like the fantasy site finally starting to get their shit together. at my winning 27-13 thats embarassing.

Oh and nothing like another week atop the predictor league

Comment

• PP
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                              I am seriously worried for Arsene. I've always loved him, as he just seems like a kind old grandfather. Unfortunately, he seems to be acting like a senile old grandfather at this point. I love his ideals, but an 8-2 defeat is exactly what he could not afford right now
                              Not really his fault. Arsenal doesn't have much talent to work with and the ones that are still around are hurt imo.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                                Not really his fault. Arsenal doesn't have much talent to work with and the ones that are still around are hurt imo.
                                I do think that situation that Arsenal are in is entirely his fault. He's the manager and he's the one buying players. Every indication from the past few seasons is that he's had money to spend and yet he rarely does. He refused to plan for the eventuality of Fabregas and Nasri leaving. So now the side is in a situation where it lost two of its top players, lacks quality depth, lacks an experienced core, and is over-reliant on inexperienced youth.

I don't know who else you can blame.

Yeah, injuries suck. But they are part of the game. Lacking depth creates this kind of crisis, where as a squad some actual quality depth isn't left relying on inexperienced (if talented) 19 year olds in one of the more important spots on the side.

I know that's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to find some info about how it all works but with no luck.
                                I tried a few different Google searches and came up with little.

I've always understood the clubs as actual sporting clubs, where they are owned by the individual members. Who I assume pay annual membership dues, etc.

Comment

Working...