X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Former Celt/Gunner/Hammer John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain and his lungs.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

• Senser81
      VSN Poster of the Year
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
      Xabi admits he wants to leave

Can't really blame him. Rafa tried to force him out last season, and only now is holding on to him because Barry signed with City. The club showed no loyalty last season, no reason for him to return the favour IMO
      I'm not a big fan of Rafa's rotational policy (especially when it allows Lucas Leiva on the pitch), but some of these Liverpool players need to man up and quit their bitching. Xabi is on the downside of his career and was pretty bad two years ago. Last year he did better, but he's still not the controlling midfielder he once was. I don't know what big team Xabi could sign with that would give him a better situation than the one he has at Liverpool.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
        Former Celt/Gunner/Hammer John Hartson has testicular cancer which has spread to his brain and his lungs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8151728.stm
        Wow, that's terrible news.

Comment

• calgaryballer
          Tiote!
          • Mar 2009

Copa Libertadores finale tonight - Cruzerio of Brazil vs Estudiante or Argentina

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

I dont know why, but I cant believe the Ade is really going to sign with City.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
              Late to the party.
              • Jun 2009

It seems a little odd to me too. He just always seemed like an Arsenal player, for whatever reason. Even if he was constantly linked away.
              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• T.Dot
                A Real RockNRolla
                • Nov 2008

Maxwell signs with Barcelona from Inter and Melo signs with Juve

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

Lucio went to Inter today.

And Ade is being a bitch and 'thinking' about his City move because 'he wanted to go to Italy' and knows 'this move will make him unpopular'

Comment

• calgaryballer
                    Tiote!
                    • Mar 2009

And Downing to Villa for 12 mil gbp

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Lucio went to Inter today.

And Ade is being a bitch and 'thinking' about his City move because 'he wanted to go to Italy' and knows 'this move will make him unpopular'
                      Wait so he wants to be hated? Does he think thats gonna get hom to Milan quicker or something?

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

:confused2: Bad move by Barca imo

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by archer2k407
                          Hmm, I dunno. Ibra is a good passer and can be strong up front. If he plays with his back to the and distributes to Henry/Mess/Xavi/Iniesta around him, it could be interesting.

I don't think they repeat as CL winners with him on the team though.

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

I love me some Zlatan, but just dont know if I really like the move from both ends.

I dont know what Eto'o has done to Laporta, but it seems like Laporta is alwasy trying to help Eto'o out the door.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                              Late to the party.
                              • Jun 2009

And Downing to Villa for 12 mil gbp
                              Doesn't seem to be a very good move by Villa. I can only imagine the amount of players with more quality than Downing that they could've gotten for less.
                              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Senser81
                                VSN Poster of the Year
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                                I love me some Zlatan, but just dont know if I really like the move from both ends.

I dont know what Eto'o has done to Laporta, but it seems like Laporta is alwasy trying to help Eto'o out the door.
                                Agreed. I think Eto'o is world-class and his style fits in well with Barcelona. I don't know why they are always trying to replace him. Henry was great at Arsenal, but he's a notch below Eto'o when it comes to playing at Barca.

Zlatan is like a mad genius of soccer. He plays on his own terms. I've seen him in international games for Sweden where he dribbles the ball into the corner, performs some tricks, then tries to blast the ball into the net from an impossible angle. He is also lazy, which is fine for a league like Serie A (where Adrian Mutu can excel for years) but won't work at Barcelona.

Comment

Working...