X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigHouseUSA
    Late to the party.
    • Jun 2009

I think Tevez will be apart of the game, might be just a sub.
    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Archer
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

wow great game

Owen has scored more goals for Man u then he did in 4 years at us now (jokes)

Not sure why they decided to add FOUR minutes on then decided four wasn't enough and extended it to SIX minutes

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

Awful defensive showing, but brilliant entertainment.

I think it was justifiable the ref let it go another minute, but after the failed freekick from Rooney it should've been called.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by archer2k407
          wow great game

Owen has scored more goals for Man u then he did in 4 years at us now (jokes)

Not sure why they decided to add FOUR minutes on then decided four wasn't enough and extended it to SIX minutes
          I agree great game. And was shocked too that they even gave 4 out to begin with! But whos complain right!

Originally posted by BigHouse
          Awful defensive showing, but brilliant entertainment.

I think it was justifiable the ref let it go another minute, but after the failed freekick from Rooney it should've been called.
          I too thought the defense was gawd awful! Please Ben Foster, please, start playing like you did when you were loaned out at Watford. I think he is solely responsible for the first goal, and even though Rio fucked up MAJORLY, i thought he could have done a bit better too.

All in all i was devastated when they tied it at three, and almost threw my daughter through the ceiling when we won it! The defense was piss poor, Fletcher and Ando played great. I still feel like Berba is one of the if not thee unluckiest guy on the team. Rooney was a bit down today.

I love the 3 points, and I love even more that it was ripped from them!

Comment

• calgaryballer
            Tiote!
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
            I agree great game. And was shocked too that they even gave 4 out to begin with! But whos complain right!

I too thought the defense was gawd awful! Please Ben Foster, please, start playing like you did when you were loaned out at Watford. I think he is solely responsible for the first goal, and even though Rio fucked up MAJORLY, i thought he could have done a bit better too.

All in all i was devastated when they tied it at three, and almost threw my daughter through the ceiling when we won it! The defense was piss poor, Fletcher and Ando played great. I still feel like Berba is one of the if not thee unluckiest guy on the team. Rooney was a bit down today.

I love the 3 points, and I love even more that it was ripped from them!
            I am starting to wonder who is the real Ben Foster. Watching him at Watford, the easy story was his saves. But Watford was a terrible team that provided a lot of chances for him to shine. At United, he doesn't face anywhere near as many shots and he really seems to be struggling against the ones he does get. His command of the box so far this season has been terrible. Maybe thats something that will come with time.

I don't know if there is much difference between Foster and Scott Carson though. Both looked good on loan at inferior clubs (Carson at Charlton) but when the stepped up in competition, they have really seemed to struggle.

Comment

• guchi45
              I'm better than Woy
              • Feb 2009

Real Madrid 5-0 Xerez. Good start for them

Comment

• Golden Taters
                RIP West
                • Jul 2009

Sounders tied yesterday

Comment

• Sharkweather
                  • Jul 2009

A full 18 of 18 points, still atop the table.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                    Tiote!
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by guchi45
                    Real Madrid 5-0 Xerez. Good start for them
                    Barca looked better demolishing Atletico ;)

Comment

• Archer
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Spanish league is going to be intresting this year

Comment

• guchi45
                        I'm better than Woy
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                        Barca looked better demolishing Atletico ;)
                        Atletico is shit right now, they drew with APEOL 0-0. I see Augero leaving this summer and he could leave at January but he wouldn't be able to play in the CL

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Atletico is shit right now, they drew with APEOL 0-0. I see Augero leaving this summer and he could leave at January but he wouldn't be able to play in the CL
                          Still a better squad than a Xerez team that has zero wins in the league and was able to hold Madrid scoreless for 70 minutes and hit the post a couple of times before collapsing at the end.

Comment

• guchi45
                            I'm better than Woy
                            • Feb 2009

Still a better squad than a Xerez team that has zero wins in the league and was able to hold Madrid scoreless for 70 minutes and hit the post a couple of times before collapsing at the end.
                            Its a new team we haven't adapted. If we beat Villareal than we could be taken serious.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Its a new team we haven't adapted. If we beat Villareal than we could be taken serious.
                              There is no doubt Madrid is a good squad. But I need to see more than 5-0 wins against relegation fodder. Villareal has their own problems this season, as I believe they are third bottom. Breaking in a new coach is not exactly going well for the Yellow Subs

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                                Late to the party.
                                • Jun 2009

There is no doubt Madrid is a good squad. But I need to see more than 5-0 wins against relegation fodder. Villareal has their own problems this season, as I believe they are third bottom. Breaking in a new coach is not exactly going well for the Yellow Subs
                                I left a link on your Last.fm that you should check out.

Anyway, Carling Cup picks up again tomorrow, I don't think Hughton will put it any of our key players after the Jonas and Goala Ameobi injuries. Apparently Vuckic sat out for the reserves today, so he'll probably see the field.

Comment

Working...