X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davie
    Hey, relax guy!
    • Oct 2008

They've been playing him at right back recently, with Antonini at left back.

Comment

• citizenerased
      Rugby World Cup Champion
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by davie
      Well Geremi has gone to Turkey and Wigan ended up getting Victor Moses.
      Thank god that clusterfuck of a transfer was over - he buggered off to Turkey and was presented to the fans/annouced on the official website what... 3 weeks ago?
      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

So...deadline day. What a disappointment in England. Keane to Celtic, man he has fallen from the already mediocre heights he reached. West Ham got a great deal in getting Benni McArthy for just 1 mil. Adam Johnson to City is one for the future, no idea where he fits now. As a sub for Bellamy on the left? Too bad the Gago move didn't pan out.

Begovic went to Stoke. I was kind of hoping Wenger would come in and pay 5 mil for James. Any keeper is better than Almunia.

Comment

• Archer
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Newcastle signed Leon Best . Would have preferred Beckford or Moses but it wasn't to be

Could have been worse ... we were looking at Cousin :bizzaro:

Comment

• Bigpapa42
            • Feb 2009

Long time, no see, Heels. Good to see ya.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
              Thanks man, I just got back from an "undisclosed location".

Here's to hoping the Gunners can pull it off this year. If we can't win it all I'd rather see you guys walk away with the title instead of Chelski or Manure.
              Good to hear.

I was a lot more hopeful about Arsenal's chances before the Man U match. Not a particularly comfortable wake-up call to watch.

Comment

• guchi45
                I'm better than Woy
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                Thanks man, I just got back from an "undisclosed location".

Here's to hoping the Gunners can pull it off this year. If we can't win it all I'd rather see you guys walk away with the title instead of Chelski or Manure.
                What team are you referring to?
                I rather have Chelsea win it than Man U

Tottenham = Hate the team

Man City = Fans are cunts

Liverpool = Funny to see them fail and hate them.

Man U = Dont want them to win 4 in a row.

Aston Villa = Like the team but they're not winning the title, hopefully in top 4

Chelsea = Chelsea wins the title, I'll be mad but not as mad as other teams won it, except for Villa.

Comment

• Archer
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

I'd actually be decently suprised if Man U don't win the title this year. They already seem to be going on that yearly run that they have from February to the end of the season (where they hardly drop a point) and like most years... I think the teams around them will start dropping stupid points. (Chelsea already started last night maybe?) . Overall, I don't really give two shits who wins it. Aslong as Newcastle get promoted the rest of the country can fuck off for a year

Comment

• davie
                    Hey, relax guy!
                    • Oct 2008

I want Chelsea to win the title and I think they will, they'll get at least a point at Old Trafford. If Chelsea don't win it I'm blaming John Terry's bad press.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                      Tiote!
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by guchi45
                      What team are you referring to?
                      I rather have Chelsea win it than Man U

Tottenham = Hate the team

Man City = Fans are cunts

Liverpool = Funny to see them fail and hate them.

Man U = Dont want them to win 4 in a row.

Aston Villa = Like the team but they're not winning the title, hopefully in top 4

Chelsea = Chelsea wins the title, I'll be mad but not as mad as other teams won it, except for Villa.
                      You missed Arsenal, which is the team they were referring too.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                        Tiote!
                        • Mar 2009

Standard Liege striker Milan Jovanovic has signed a pre-contract with Liverpool. Great signing, could finally be the backup they need for Torres

Comment

• davie
                          Hey, relax guy!
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                          Standard Liege striker Milan Jovanovic has signed a pre-contract with Liverpool. Great signing, could finally be the backup they need for Torres
                          How many times have you seen Milan Jovanovic play?

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                            Late to the party.
                            • Jun 2009

I'd much rather see Arsenal win the title. Hate Chelsea, getting bored with Man Utd winning. I still think Chelsea will win it though, they've easily been the most consistent team.
                            Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                            If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by davie
                              How many times have you seen Milan Jovanovic play?
                              I've seen at least 3 of his matches with Standard in Champions League against English opposition. Additionally, because I like to keep tabs on Alex Witsel and Steven Defour, I watch a number of Standard matches each season (usually the big games against Anderlecht and Bruge) via the magic of the internet.

I also enjoy watching Serbia play, so have seen him there.

Not everyone is a football snob who limits their watching to the Top 4 of each of the big three domestic leagues

Comment

• davie
                                Hey, relax guy!
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                                I've seen at least 3 of his matches with Standard in Champions League against English opposition. Additionally, because I like to keep tabs on Alex Witsel and Steven Defour, I watch a number of Standard matches each season (usually the big games against Anderlecht and Bruge) via the magic of the internet.

I also enjoy watching Serbia play, so have seen him there.

Not everyone is a football snob who limits their watching to the Top 4 of each of the big three domestic leagues
                                Settle down. I don't wish to argue with someone who enjoys watching terrible football. I'm happy to watch quality and would think of my time as wasted if I sat around watching Belgian league internet coverage games.

I was just curious as to how much time you've spent badly judging a terrible player (let's face it, Rafa rarely gets it right). Since Liverpool look like they're finishing outside of the top 4 and I'm such a football snob, I'll just have to assume you're wrong

Comment

Working...