I am crying.
      Originally posted by mgoblue2290
      If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• f16harm
        -
        • Feb 2009

great game between Man U and Fulham.

I just saw the Aston Villa score at the half. Newcastle looked like dook last week....then they rock Villa by 6. LULZ 'R US

Comment

• Rudi
          #CyCueto
          • Nov 2008

Wow Villa got ran off the field.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by wingsfan77
            channelsurfing.net or justin.tv
            Google King of soccer streams. Check that one out

Comment

• davie
              Hey, relax guy!
              • Oct 2008

Andy Carroll and Fulham

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Needless to say Im not very happy. This was a game where they jumped all over Fulham then allowed Fulham to become more and more involved until it bit them in the ass. Even a 2-1 win, I would have said the same thing. It was a own goal for the second.

Evra - Played decent, do think he was invlolved offensivley enough
                Evans - Got raped by Zamora whenever Zamora felt he wanted to do it.
                Vidic - Played ok, but was left flat footed for the trying goal. Was no good at all in the air today.
                O'Shea - Like Evans, had a bad game, and looked even worse going forward
                Park - Was picked soley because they were on the road and Fergie wanted some defense. He was juts meh.
                Scholes - Fergie is getting too excited by him playing well and is gonna burn him out by October. Played just ok, kinda lazy on D, and wsant very creative today with killer balls.
                Fletch - I dont think he was his usual hacking self today. No yellow, WTF
                Valencia - Piss poor, was easily handled all day by Konchesky, althugh O'Shea didnt help him at all here.
                Berba and Chich - Both showed signs, but didnt pass enough between them. Berba shot when Chica made runs, Chicha was bullied. But to be fair there was no creativity for them and not many chances came of it. Both died out in the second half.

The subs were all excellent, Owen even found some good pockets. Nani has never missed a PK before today, but Stockdale seems to be a good reason to ket Mark get the hell outta town.

All in all, every season they drop points early. Last year they lost this fixture to Burnley. So a draw against a team who is very good at home. I think something like 40 out 54 pts. Not a good day, but not the end of the world. I guess it was a decent game from a neutral's perspective, just sucked they had it gifted to them and they could hold on. I feel bad for WHU next weekend.

/rant

Comment

• davie
                  Hey, relax guy!
                  • Oct 2008

It's obvious you don't get sky sports half time and full time verdicts. If you did you'd have realised that Paul Scholes was everything good that Man Utd did and he's a genius and untouchable and a great tackler and the only reason Hangeland scored the own goal was because Paul Scholes was less than 30 yards from him and he got scared.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

Scholes is going to win Player of the Year this season, just like Giggs did a few seasons ago, Sky/Andy Gray have already decided.
                    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Lol....is that what they said?

Right.....Also found this funny from GiGi Buffon about Citeh....

"They have signed some great players but I get the feeling they are signing great players for the sake of signing them," Buffon said. "Carlos Tevez, David Silva, Yaya Toure and a few others would make it into any squad in the world.

"But they don't have one defender that would even get near the Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester United team. Great teams are always built from the back and I am really surprised they are not trying to do that, considering their coach is an Italian."

Comment

• Rudi
                        #CyCueto
                        • Nov 2008

Citeh better win tomorrow.

Comment

• f16harm
                          -
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                          Lol....is that what they said?

Right.....Also found this funny from GiGi Buffon about Citeh....
                          I love how Buffon will not include Inter or Milan in that list of teams LOL.

Last I checked, both teams finished well into double digits on goal differential last year as opposed to Juventus's -1 (only 5 teams gave up more goals, with 2 of those being relegated!)). And much higher in the standings as well.

Comment

• Senser81
                            VSN Poster of the Year
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                            Needless to say Im not very happy. This was a game where they jumped all over Fulham then allowed Fulham to become more and more involved until it bit them in the ass. Even a 2-1 win, I would have said the same thing. It was a own goal for the second.

Evra - Played decent, do think he was invlolved offensivley enough
                            Evans - Got raped by Zamora whenever Zamora felt he wanted to do it.
                            Vidic - Played ok, but was left flat footed for the trying goal. Was no good at all in the air today.
                            O'Shea - Like Evans, had a bad game, and looked even worse going forward
                            Park - Was picked soley because they were on the road and Fergie wanted some defense. He was juts meh.
                            Scholes - Fergie is getting too excited by him playing well and is gonna burn him out by October. Played just ok, kinda lazy on D, and wsant very creative today with killer balls.
                            Fletch - I dont think he was his usual hacking self today. No yellow, WTF
                            Valencia - Piss poor, was easily handled all day by Konchesky, althugh O'Shea didnt help him at all here.
                            Berba and Chich - Both showed signs, but didnt pass enough between them. Berba shot when Chica made runs, Chicha was bullied. But to be fair there was no creativity for them and not many chances came of it. Both died out in the second half.

The subs were all excellent, Owen even found some good pockets. Nani has never missed a PK before today, but Stockdale seems to be a good reason to ket Mark get the hell outta town.

All in all, every season they drop points early. Last year they lost this fixture to Burnley. So a draw against a team who is very good at home. I think something like 40 out 54 pts. Not a good day, but not the end of the world. I guess it was a decent game from a neutral's perspective, just sucked they had it gifted to them and they could hold on. I feel bad for WHU next weekend.

/rant
                            I'm starting to view ManU as being similar to Liverpool. Guys that in your mind are role-players and part-time performers are now significant parts of the team. Evans and O'Shea were both horrendous, but I think if this was really a strong ManU team, then both of those guys would be substitutes at best. Same for Park and Fletcher...they seem to be constants but aren't really world-class. I don't know what they are trying to accomplish with Valencia.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

I dont mind Evans because I know Rio is out hurt and will be back. Hell let Smalling play,, cuz Evans was easily handled by Bobby. They went into the offseason knowing they needed a dynamic midfield player, but they never got him. One weak attempt to get Wes from Inter, they said no, and Utd ran. Maybe Anderson coming back will help....

O'shea though needs to be in the team when they are playing teams at the bottom of the table. They have the Brazilian kids are are great young talents, they need to play. And after Fulham, its more than likely that Rafael willl be in the squad against WHU.

Valencia just needs to be consistant. He was nowhere to be found yesterday. But he has good games and showed signs. But again, they are not consistant showings.

Comment

• f16harm
                                -
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                                I dont mind Evans because I know Rio is out hurt and will be back. Hell let Smalling play,, cuz Evans was easily handled by Bobby. They went into the offseason knowing they needed a dynamic midfield player, but they never got him. One weak attempt to get Wes from Inter, they said no, and Utd ran. Maybe Anderson coming back will help....

O'shea though needs to be in the team when they are playing teams at the bottom of the table. They have the Brazilian kids are are great young talents, they need to play. And after Fulham, its more than likely that Rafael willl be in the squad against WHU.

Valencia just needs to be consistant. He was nowhere to be found yesterday. But he has good games and showed signs. But again, they are not consistant showings.
                                I am surprised they did not play Smalling, especially considering he's familiar with Zamora as he marked him during practice while at Fulham.

Comment

Working...