X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davie
    Hey, relax guy!
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
    Davie is creaming himself right now. No Paul Scholes though.
    Spoke too soon, although Werder got smashed today, typical germans .... (I haven't watched the game) but Sky Sports are covering extra time.

Originally posted by 1ke
    Damn, Samp got smashed today....Typical Germans...
    Just watched Sevilla vs Braga. Palop reeked and the Braga keeper had a disgusting error too.

Comment

• davie
      Hey, relax guy!
      • Oct 2008

Just saw all 4 goals from Samp-Werder so far, they should have shown that game - some great goals.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

What a game this is.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• davie
          Hey, relax guy!
          • Oct 2008

Werder's number 10 just nearly took the crossbar off the goal...

Comment

• davie
            Hey, relax guy!
            • Oct 2008

Pizarro, another good goal, could have possibly been closed down quicker

Comment

• davie
              Hey, relax guy!
              • Oct 2008

This is over Sampdoria need 2 and they look far too tired to get it, not to mention lacking any creation. LOL at them being careless enough to concede in the 94th minute to take it to extra time.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

Arabe Unido bought the refs, this is the most despicable refereeing I've seen in a while.

They have such little skill too, just terrible.

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Then Toronto should have won....you cant go from beating Cruz then losing to this team.

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
                    Then Toronto should have won....you cant go from beating Cruz then losing to this team.
                    Hard to win with 9 men.

Their keeper argued for a call @ the ref, THEN grabbed his face and writhed in pain. Fucking absurd doesn't explain what I just watched.

Our player slid into a kick near the back line, shot bounced off the charging defenders chest and out of play, then he topples over the TFC player...only for the TFC player to get red carded.

What can you do.

Comment

• Archer
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

After watching quite a few CONCACAF champions league games

There is no doubt in my mind that 90% of these games are either fixed or reffed by total retards.

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
                        Hard to win with 9 men.

Their keeper argued for a call @ the ref, THEN grabbed his face and writhed in pain. Fucking absurd doesn't explain what I just watched.

Our player slid into a kick near the back line, shot bounced off the charging defenders chest and out of play, then he topples over the TFC player...only for the TFC player to get red carded.

What can you do.
                        The red card where the TFC player slid for a 50/50 ball with the goalie was easily one of the worst red cards i've seen in a while

Colombus also randomly got a goal dissallowed v Santos. (the commentator couldn't even find the reason why after viewing several replays)

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

I try and be as biased as possible when commenting on situations involving my own teams, so I hate when I have to gripe over officiating costing us a match, but it just so clearly did last night and it's nice that someone else impartial to the match can see it too.

If they truly want to grow the sport at a club level in this region this type of shit has to stop, it's happened for as long as I've begun following the sport and from what I've heard always has been this way.

Central America is such an insult to the sport IMO.

Comment

• Archer
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
                            I try and be as biased as possible when commenting on situations involving my own teams, so I hate when I have to gripe over officiating costing us a match, but it just so clearly did last night and it's nice that someone else impartial to the match can see it too.

If they truly want to grow the sport at a club level in this region this type of shit has to stop, it's happened for as long as I've begun following the sport and from what I've heard always has been this way.

Central America is such an insult to the sport IMO.
                            The funny thing is Arabe Unido were really bad. I have a hard time thinking that they could have won without those decisions

Their whole gameplan was basically to sit back and foul then lump it forward to their two fast black strikers.

You can't even blame a hostile crowd for the shitty calls... NOBODY showed up lol

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Archer
                              The funny thing is Arabe Unido were really bad. I have a hard time thinking that they could have won without those decisions

Their whole gameplan was basically to sit back and foul then lump it forward to their two fast black strikers.

You can't even blame a hostile crowd for the shitty calls... NOBODY showed up lol
                              Apparently these guys topped Pachua (A top Mexican side) 4-1 in this stage last year. Now we can understand how.

They were absolute piss and if Preki decides to start something better than our C Squad.... (practice squad guys were starting vs the "easiest" road match...just mind boggling lineup) ...in the home match then I expect nothing short of a 3+ goal drubbing.

That wasn't even their home pitch, their actual home pitch wasn't fit for a match so that would contribute to the lack of an audience I guess.

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Newcastle have transfer listed Steven Taylor

Not very suprised considering he won't sign a new deal and alot of people have been saying that he is a bit of a locker room cancer

Comment

Working...