This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wingsfan77
    • Aug 2009

Everton finally wins one, hopefully they can carry that over to the Villa game on Saturday

Comment

• citizenerased
      Rugby World Cup Champion
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Archer
      Newcastle have transfer listed Steven Taylor

Not very suprised considering he won't sign a new deal and alot of people have been saying that he is a bit of a locker room cancer
      I see Mike Ashley has already opened up his P.R. Playbook to smear him just like he tried to do with Keegan with the old "inside source" in the press.

"Turned down 40k a week, asked for 60k instead"

Sure Derek, sure, just like Keegan quit because you wouldn't give him 250 million pounds to sign Henry, Beckham and Ronaldinho.

Until proven otherwise, i'm taking Taylors side. That, and he is our second best defender behind Enrique and there is a snowball chance in hell he will get replaced.
      Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Prodigal Son
        The Greatest
        • Feb 2009

And after tonight, we are out of the Champions League.

Shady ass reffing in this tournament. Columbus got fucked out of a goal, because the player who scored the goal didn't have a # on his jersey.

Comment

• Archer
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
          I see Mike Ashley has already opened up his P.R. Playbook to smear him just like he tried to do with Keegan with the old "inside source" in the press.

"Turned down 40k a week, asked for 60k instead"

Sure Derek, sure, just like Keegan quit because you wouldn't give him 250 million pounds to sign Henry, Beckham and Ronaldinho.

Until proven otherwise, i'm taking Taylors side. That, and he is our second best defender behind Enrique and there is a snowball chance in hell he will get replaced.
          I'm not sure what the deal is with his contract but I've heard from a few people here that Taylor is very unpopular with the team and most would be pretty happy to see him go

I just don't know if we can afford to let him go with our current team

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
            And after tonight, we are out of the Champions League.

Shady ass reffing in this tournament. Columbus got fucked out of a goal, because the player who scored the goal didn't have a # on his jersey.
            Sorry?

There's 4 games left in the stage and at the very least you'll be tied for the 2nd spot in your group after tonight....which is what you need to move on.

Cruz topped Real Salt Lake 5-4 last night, must have been a fun match to watch. Puts everyone tied at 3pts in Group A, I can live with that for now.

Comment

• Archer
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
              Sorry?

There's 4 games left in the stage and at the very least you'll be tied for the 2nd spot in your group after tonight....which is what you need to move on.

Cruz topped Real Salt Lake 5-4 last night, must have been a fun match to watch. Puts everyone tied at 3pts in Group A, I can live with that for now.
              Did you see the weather conditions in that game lol?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuS-mDJSdqo[/ame]

Skip to the 1 minute mark

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

rofl, that's an absurd amount of rain

lol @ 3 goals in the final 3 minutes. terrible. nice to see Will Johnson get on the sheet, he's going to play a big role for Canada in the next few years.

Comment

• citizenerased
                  Rugby World Cup Champion
                  • Mar 2009

So apparently the Ben Arfa deal is back on - to be finalised on Friday... Sweeeeeeeet.

Although I personally find it funny that as soon as Taylor get's transfer listed Ashley suddenly decides he will up his offer for HBA after all. Although if I had to choose, as much as a Taylor fan as I am, I would take Ben Arfa in a straight up trade every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Although the Ashley nut huggers are saying he is a better signing then Robert already... I hope they die in a fire.
                  Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Archer
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Robert is the finest left winger I have seen in a Newcastle shirt (That includes Ginola)

Fuck anybody who suggests Ben Arfa is better than him already.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                      The Greatest
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                      Sorry?

We have 0 points. We're in last already. No chance we'll get in second. Monterrey and Saprissa are the teams to beat. We have road games against both teams in those final 4 games. Sorry, but realistically, we're done. Time to close up shop and get our team rested for our the US Open Cup Semi and a run at the playoffs.

Comment

• Cody
                        GOAAAAL
                        • Jul 2010

Refs screwed us over in Crew game.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                          Late to the party.
                          • Jun 2009

I still don't want to believe this Ben Arfa stuff, so much has happened already. Could mean us staying up or going down though.
                          Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                          If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

Interesting thought/question....

What is Garreth Bale's value at the moment. 20 Mil? 25-30 Mil? 35+?

Someone on Sky has called him the best left sided player in Europe...And he is worth 5-6 times what he was bought for.

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
                              We have 0 points. We're in last already. No chance we'll get in second. Monterrey and Saprissa are the teams to beat. We have road games against both teams in those final 4 games. Sorry, but realistically, we're done. Time to close up shop and get our team rested for our the US Open Cup Semi and a run at the playoffs.
                              Oh with your Columbus comment I thought you supported them, whoops.

You have Saprissa at home as well and you should get 3pts vs Marathon at home as well.

I wouldn't write you off yet, but the chances aren't the greatest. All it takes is for Monterry to win @ Saprissa and you can make up the 3pt deficit.

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Ben Arfa is in Newcastle having his medical and people are also saying that Robbie Keane is heading up here to talk about a season long loan

Comment

Working...